TaNgs Six Shooter.

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

TaNg

TiNg
Dec 12, 2011

BISCUITS

Auto Warrior
Apr 4, 2015
This thread will be for the Six Shooter which will be grown in Plagron Light using the 'Easy Auto Schedule' https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/tangs-easy-auto-feeding-schedule.47290/page-22#post-1260753 bookended with Voodoo Juice at the start and Guanokalong Extract at the end.

Not sure I've seen such a pretty seed.

She will be grown next to the Girl Scout Cookies and Mexican Airlines under two 75w HS1.

Seeds are in damp paper towels in a warm place and will be sown tomorrow.

Reactions: The Elvis

BISCUITS

Auto Warrior
Apr 4, 2015
I am starting one of these myself right now because I have not seen many other grows for the strain . I know if anybody can grow it to its full potential you can so I will be following along .

Reactions: The Elvis and TaNg

qwezdan1

Grow wherever I go
May 7, 2016
Awesome! @TaNg you're growing Glueberry and now Six Shooter. Two strains I'm really interested in. Which do you think will yield better? Really looking forward to see how this will play out! Don't forget to make a smoke report :pass: