• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

tCheck 2 in the house of FD

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I have been given the pleasure to test the tCheck 2 here at the house. This item has the potential to show me everything from flower to my coconut oils that i use to make baked goods.

The Device.

As of right now i have done a few tests and am working with the engineering department with my results. It seems that the infusions, (coconut oil and tincture) are coming out close to desired THC. The one thing that i am seeing the largest difference on is the flower aspect of the device.

I have local lab tested (industry testing) strains that were tested at 19-21% and 27-29% thc. When tested in the tCheck the same flower tested as follows.

Anvil Lab test 19-21%
- tCheck 11-12%

Royal Kush 27-29%
- tCheck 14-15%

The book calls for a 10% +/- but that is a little off. I have provided my results to the team and am awaiting a response. Stay tuned for results and to see what comes of the testing.

Mr.Prospector

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Sweet and Sour
What were the lab results of the infusions of these strains? I've been curious about this device.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I was wanting to know as well, I am looking to get 1 or similar product. Is it still off by 10%+? That seems to be a lot to me.

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I bought one of these several months ago.
I don't think it works right.
My long soak infusions, both oil and alcohol came out way too high, by a factor of 4 or more.

It correctly tested zero on plain alcohol, but when I tried fan leaves soaked in alcohol, the device thought they were stronger than flower.
My tentative belief is that chlorophyll screws it up.
Or maybe they sent me a dud.

I've been making infusions for some time, have lab experience, and don't think it's my fault.

Root

Grandma Roody
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
everessencekd.com
Currently Smoking
My Genius Pipe!
I bought one of these several months ago.
I don't think it works right.
My long soak infusions, both oil and alcohol came out way too high, by a factor of 4 or more.

It correctly tested zero on plain alcohol, but when I tried fan leaves soaked in alcohol, the device thought they were stronger than flower.
My tentative belief is that chlorophyll screws it up.
Or maybe they sent me a dud.

I've been making infusions for some time, have lab experience, and don't think it's my fault.
I ran a test on some cheese we grew last year, it came up 19.9% THCa
Accidentally left it soaking all night, which extracted more of the chlorophyll than can be done in the 5 minutes, and it came up 20.6 THCa (understandable that the alcohol extracted more overnight) It was very green.
Then just to see, I ran a test on some green leaf of some autos we just harvested, that came up 6.8 THCa (understandable because there are cannabinoids in some leaves)

Seems like I am getting consistent readings.