1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow Teetee does some Dinafem & Dutch Passion goodies with Skyline LEDs

Discussion in 'LED Hydroponic LTD' started by Teetee, Jun 8, 2018.

1. hope2grow

hope2grow Flat out smokin

Stellar growing man. Out of this world results. Congratulations.

2. Teetee

Teetee Lost in Space

Cheers mate, I'm feeling a bit lost now I don't have a grow on. The room is deathly quiet and much colder. I feel like switching on the LEDs for old times sake.

Thank you HH... and a big CHEERS for the rep points as well mate.... I always appreciate these!

Cheers Hope Bro.... I really can't believe how the Amnesia did that.... all eyes were on the Widow!

Thanks also to @the green bandit for the rep points.... I'm very grateful for that mate! Nice one!

3. Fatr34

Fatr34 Qualified Live Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Gook

Oops I went m.i.a for abit there. Jesus have I came back to some goodness here haha! Wholey heck Ricky's head would be exploding right now with that!

I know what you mean feels weird not growing anything now need to get another started asap haha

But man that is absolutely insane, that's got to be the best grow I've seen on here at least. 18 ma fucking oz of one plant is just insane, you are definitely in a league of your own now haha. Cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve for next time now haha!

4. Teetee

Teetee Lost in Space

Cheers Bro, you were with me the whole way so thanks for all your encouagement!
    I wish Bubbles was here so he could build me an oil processing plant!

I'm still undecided on the next grow... I'm tempted to do the same 4 again, or maybe do some regs... I've got a few strains from Southern Star Seeds... an Aussie co.... had them for years, so I don't wanna waste them.... and then I have some Dutch Passion 'Des Frans' which is awesome bud.

I wouldn't mind doing Regs over the Summer, so I can turn the lights off during the heat of the day... but I've only ever grown Autos, and I don't wanna fuck up..... the humiliation of it all!

Doing the same run again though would be a dead cert for another huge haul (hopefully), so I'm still thinking about it.

5. Fatr34

Fatr34 Qualified Live Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Gook
    No wukkuhs, haha yes that would be the goods.

I started one already, been that busy with work I couldn't even tell you how old it is lol, I'd say 2 weeks roughly is cruising. I went to try a heavy weight seeds-Short and sweet, it was in a draw for a year seed was in a baggie. and a dud so hopefully yours will be sweet. My mate I's starting his regs in my tent atm. Idk if I have the patience for them.

You could do what my Blue berry I just did was. It was a "fast" not a auto so I should of flipped it after the first month not nearly the 2nd it and it would of been even better but I just flipped it and 12/12 it. And came out fair good considering the abuse it got.

Lol I know what I'd be doing. Heck I've even had them strains on the Sus now

6. Taipan

Taipan Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Power Kush
    That some AMAZING buds, great grow bro RESPECT:jawdrop::jawdrop: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
    In a 1.4 x1.4m tent ya man AMAZING

7. Taipan

Taipan Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Power Kush
  8. Teetee

Teetee Lost in Space

Ha ha ha, nice one mate, I love the 70's feel to the whole thing!

9. muddy-ledhydroponic

muddy-ledhydroponic LED Hydroponic LTD

Amazing grow as always teetee bro keep up the good work. WOW, some big buds there and 18 oz from 1 plant that must be an indoor auto world record.
    :slap::slap:

10. Teetee

Teetee Lost in Space

Alas, I'm reaching the end of all this lovely bud.
    Just 4 ounces of White Widow that was jarred on 21 Sept 18... a good 6 months ago.... an ounce of Glueberry, and 2 ounces of Night Queen, again, jarred early Sept.

The Blue Amnesia finished AGES ago!

That's a lot of bud for 6 months... but I made a good few jars of Canna coconut oil.... one jar had 4 ounces of bud cooked into it... for a friend going through chemo.... she loved it!

After 6 months jarred with Bovedas, the tastes and smoothness of what we have left is just incredible.

The Blue Amnesia was always a tasty smoke, but the others have been just as delicious.

White Widow is so hashy lemony, and the heavy hit that it gives is perfect for evening and night time use.

Glueberry is so flavoursome.... really berry sweet on the tongue, but a bit of diesel as well. I wish I could describe the taste better, like cough syrup maybe? I'm even tasting some clove in it..... (I'm chugging on one now, furiously, in an attempt to get max taste!)

The Night Queen is so lovely. I won't let the Missus even have a toke.... IT'S MINE!!!
    @MedCzech this one is different to the usual strawberry milkshake that I love so much.... this one is pure and full on mango, but still with that eye blurring, deep heavy stone that makes me go back to growing her again and again.

I have just enough to get me through the next 3-4 weeks.... when my next crop is due to start coming down.... Purple Afghan Kush will be first down, and just in time before we run out!
    Plus there's Gorilla and Des Fran (Destroyer).