1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow Teetee's back on the Autos again!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Teetee, May 26, 2019.

1. smokeyfromau

smokeyfromau Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

TeeTee, they are looking great Bro, Gluberry, must be trying to reach to the lights and beyond:d5::pass:

2. muddy-ledhydroponic

muddy-ledhydroponic LED Hydroponic LTD

Great grow as always @Teetee and that Photon 6 led still working after all this years.
    Thanks for showing what the skyline can do in the hands of a Pro.
    :slap::slap::slap:

3. Teetee

Teetee Lost in Space

Yeah Man! I've got the machette ready!

You're not wrong Bro.... I don't have much space left....

Thanks fror the rep points Muddy. The Photon has always been a great light..... nice to get the old Girl out again!

The grow is proving to be very interesting, what with the cardboard growbox, the Siamese Glueberry OG Twins and the recovery of the locked out Night Queen..... now the Blue Amnesia is fucking me around.

Here they are on day 62 as a group.....
    [​IMG]
    clockwise from top left: Night Queen, Blue Amnesia XXL, Glueberry OG and Toofless Alien

The ENORMOUS Glueberry takes up a good deal of the tent.... she could easily fill out the tent on her own.

She hides the Blue Amnesia.... here's a shot from a different angle, showing the BA in the centre back....
    [​IMG]

She is certainly XXL, and looks nice and green.....
    [​IMG]

......but I can't see ANY flowers..... and it's day 62.... all the others are blooming away, but she's still vegging......
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ignore the droopy leaves, I didn't have time to water her yesterday, so she's gasping.... normally her leaves are nice and up.
    She has preflowers... I'm not seeing any bollocks.... so what the fuck???

I am beginning to think she might be a Photoperiod.... I'm running the lights on a 20/4 schedule, maybe this is stopping her from flowering? Any ideas @Dinafem-Mark ?

I checked my bean count, and I'm sure haven't gone and planted some different strain.... the lovely DinaFem 5x Blue Amnesia cannister has 3 beans left, and I've only grown her once before.

The others have been on PK 13/14 for 4 days but I have kept BA on the same feed as before, EC 0.8. She's fed at least once a day, sometimes twice... drinks loads, and the run off EC is 0.5. pH in the 5.8 to 6.0 range.

I decided this morning to start her on PK 13/14 as well to see if that kick starts some flowering.... we shall see.

Anyway, lets get back to the others.... starting with that Glueberry OG....
    [​IMG]

She's a stonker... full of long bud filled stems....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next, the Toofless Alien.... the Mephisto Special Edition is looking lovely, even though she's getting squashed by the Glueberry, she's holding her own...
    [​IMG]

Looks like there's gonna be plenty of that sugary sweet bud coming my way...
    [​IMG]

Night Queen is at the back, looking very colourful...
    [​IMG]

Her buds are probably the most advanced, but she's still got a lot of filling out to do.
    day 62 NQ 2.JPG

I'm toying with the idea of getting another tent.... maybe a 1.2m x 1.2m to move the Blue Amnesia into and put her on a 12/12 lighting schedule.... that would give the Glueberry more room to spread out... I dunno, we're a bit tight at the mo, another tent means more lights, fans and $$$, so who knows at this stage...

if you have any ideas about what to do with the Blue Amnesia, do chip in!

Thanks for taking a look, have a good 'un!

4. smokeyfromau

smokeyfromau Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Looking great TeeTee, maybe you are correct bro, about her being a photoperiod. I dont know much about them though, might try to grow some, providing they stay under 1.5m lol if possible. I could image the cost of lights etc. Photos, are different? can their vege stage be be forced to go longer,or less light for bloom? i dont know just thoughts:dizzy::pass:

Taipan likes this.
  5. hope2grow

hope2grow Flat out smokin

Monsters everywhere as usual bro.. beautiful sight.. shame about the BA :shrug:

Taipan likes this.