Telos test grow

• Festivus Fun has Started
  • The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

Stellabud

Hobbyist highgrade specilist
Mar 18, 2019
The size of the stalk on that beast!!
So this is the northern light after another 50+ leaves off! So many leaves on this girl! And Thankfully just as much bud [emoji28] she's slow and steady but looking amazing at day 70 today

Also sharing the tent is a auto glueberry og just going inti flower and incredibly healthy,not had a single prob with this girl

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
i

Trichome farmer

if i miss a letter or two its cause im baked
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
lava freeze / ultimate
So this is the northern light after another 50+ leaves off! So many leaves on this girl! And Thankfully just as much bud [emoji28] she's slow and steady but looking amazing at day 70 today

Also sharing the tent is a auto glueberry og just going inti flower and incredibly healthy,not had a single prob with this girl

looking sweet as always you should enjoy the glueberry nice smoke super frosty

Ultima

Auto Warrior
May 9, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry
Yeah yet another one I'm excited to try out,just started making a lil bit of frost in fact! I'll get that beautiful wiff I keep hearing about soon [emoji869]

Ultima

Auto Warrior
May 9, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry
Just started a flush on this northern light yesterday it's day 76 today and starting to fill them buds out,she's putting on a fair amount of weight

Ultima

Auto Warrior
May 9, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry
Day 84 for the northern light now and i can spare no more time for her and she'll be harvested pretty soon..looking pretty good otherwise

And a few pics of that glueberry frost! She's covered al ready and smells kind of like fruity vodka [emoji28]

Ultima

Auto Warrior
May 9, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry
Lookin good buddy :d5: 15 or 20L airpots??
20l air pot for the northern lights and it's just a 10l fabric for the glueberry og...im not sure what I prefer [emoji28] also go check out my sticky fingers in the seedstocker forum if you ain't spied it yet pal,she's also in a 10l and doin amazingly well i've just had to move her to this tent because of the size [emoji37]

Ultima

Auto Warrior
May 9, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry
Glue Berry is looking and smelling like a dream! Lovely chunk buds and a coating of trics that just covers everything!

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Trichome farmer