1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

TEST: 2Autocobs growing 2 autoflowers

Discussion in 'Cobshop.net' started by pop22, Mar 19, 2017.

1. BigSm0

BigSm0 C O B S H O P . N E T CannaZonian

I think a scrog would kick butt. I also have a perfect strain in mind. Things are looking good and think they will finish strong for you.

2. pop22

pop22 Frankensteins Lab Leader CannaZonian

Update:

Chopped one plant, the larger one in the tent. What a beautiful plant! Found 6-6 popcorn buds at the very bottom, ALL the rest were rock hard, some of the hardest buds I've ever grown! THIS is what I was looking for! And with no plant training other than occasionally rotating the plant a 1/4 turn. Not a big yield, but this strain is not a big yielder to begin with. I'm guessing 30 grams from this one. I had to flash dry a bud, to test. Should be ready soon!

CBD Buds pic1 -8-11-2017.jpg

3. pop22

Update:

Moved the last plant to another tent, needed this one for my Rif Mountain males. She'll be chopped in a couple days any way. The plant that's drying? She's thew stickiest plant I've ever grown! The buds are sticking to my drying wrack! Never had that before! And this is some wonderful smoke/vape material! I'm enjoying a couple quick dried buds.

I'll have a weight on the one plant in a few days. Then, after I chop the other girl I'll post pics and a final weight for bother before I wrap up this thread.

Here's are my males:

Rif Mountain males pic1 -8-13-2017.jpg Rif Mountain males pic2 -8-13-2017.jpg

4. pop22

Someday these buds will dry........lol! I clipped them off the stalk this morning to speed them up a bit. They are mostly going into oil so I put a fan on them also. Hoping to get them weighed and cooked tomorrow!
    I'll likely chopped the other plant tomorrow, she looks done. Buds fattened up a fair amount in the last few days so this plant has turned out better than she looked lol!

stedimed, BigSm0 and Sensi Jay like this.
  5. pop22

Alright! @62% RH the weight was 31 grams. Of STICKY bud! You could throw them and stick them to the wall .......lol! I deny trying it.........

Chopping the other maybe tonight, definitely in the morning if not. May take the greenhouse CBD Haze also.

Sensi Jay and stedimed like this.
  6. Weedman30

Weedman30 GanjaMan

Pops is your res food grade plastic? If it's not there could be a leeching affect from the plastic into your water

Sensi Jay, stedimed and pop22 like this.
  7. pop22

yeah I shit canned it already..... Getting a food grade 20 gallon barell. Put the standard res back in for now.

Sensi Jay, stedimed and Weedman30 like this.
  8. BigSm0

BigSm0 C O B S H O P . N E T CannaZonian

Is this a serious problem? I just set one up a few weeks ago that's not food grade. More for grannies nicknacks.

Sensi Jay, stedimed and pop22 like this.
  9. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower

10. pop22

Sensi Jay and stedimed like this.