• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Testing some Mephisto...for Mephisto!

slowandeasy

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
@stan_mephisto was kind enough to send me 4 strains to test for Mephisto. White Crack and Toofless Alien will be started soaking tonight, as they are going to be released sooner than the Menage Tyrone x Double Grape and Sour Crinkle. I have a large amount of experience with White Crack and Sour Crinkle (30+ White Cracks and 20+ Sour Crinkles). So I know what to expect. This is the 3rd Generation of White Crack and 2nd Generation of Sour Crinkle. Lets see how they compare to previous batches. I have never done Menage Tyrone x Double Grape or Toofless Alien. But have done lots of Double Grape and Toof Decay in the past. All will be grown 100% Organically. Starting 2 White Crack and 2 Toofless Alien soaking tonight. Will wait a week and start 1 more of each, leaving 3 of each. Will wait another 2 weeks and start 2 OF the other 2 strains each. Need to space them out a few weeks for harvesting purposes. Big thanks to @mephisto and @stan_mephisto. Will be honest with my findings and look forward to testing these. Peace, slow

slowandeasy

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
My heavy hand accidently dropped 3 White Crack seeds in the water this morning. Whoops! Got 2 Toofless Aliens soaking as well. Will plant tomorrow into Rootmakers and will transplant by dsy 10-12. Peace, slow

slowandeasy

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Planted the 2 Toofless Alien seeds. 1 had a nice tail and sank to the bottom of the cup. I dont like to keep seeds in cups once they sink. The other one was slighly cracked open. I planted them a few hours ago into Rootmakers and put them in my Black tote @85F. The 3 White Crack seeds were all opened, but none sank. So I prepped their Rootmakers and will plant in about 8 more hours. That gives those seeds about 12 extra hours in the cups to grow longer tails, which I prefer when possible. But any seed that sinks will get planted before soaking at the bottom of a cup of water.

slowandeasy

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Ok 1 Toofless Alien and 1 White Crack are now in veg tent with domes off and I Will call day 1 tomorrow on them. 2 of the other White Crack are poppedx but not above surface yet. 1 Toofless Alien has not opened yet. I sprayed the seed with a little Orca water just a few min ago, see if that helps bring it to life. It was the only seed that was not opened while soaking in cup of water before planting. I will give it a couple more days to germ, then I will crack it open by hand. If that doesnt work I will start a new seed. I have a feeling it is going to open overnight tonight, so I will hold off starting another for a few days. All of the White Crack will be above ground by tomorrow. I love that strain! Gonna veg 10-12 days and then transplant. Peace, slow

Southern Frost

Southern Frost
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Og x Bruce Banner #3 auto
Ok 1 Toofless Alien and 1 White Crack are now in veg tent with domes off and I Will call day 1 tomorrow on them. 2 of the other White Crack are poppedx but not above surface yet. 1 Toofless Alien has not opened yet. I sprayed the seed with a little Orca water just a few min ago, see if that helps bring it to life. It was the only seed that was not opened while soaking in cup of water before planting. I will give it a couple more days to germ, then I will crack it open by hand. If that doesnt work I will start a new seed. I have a feeling it is going to open overnight tonight, so I will hold off starting another for a few days. All of the White Crack will be above ground by tomorrow. I love that strain! Gonna veg 10-12 days and then transplant. Peace, slow
So are you just testing the next filial generations of already released strains?

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
White crack at F3 should be great. I have some f2’s I think that came out wonderful and really need to run the rest. F2 toofless should be nice too.