• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Thanks RocBud

Shadowgrows

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@RocBudInc Received the Purple Rolex V2.1 and Autoflower Mix Pack yesterday. Box was opened but nothing was missing which was incredibly surprising haha! I will be putting a Purple Rolex in the ground this coming Sunday and I am looking forward to my first experience with your work.
1F9C22D3-31E4-4CB5-96CF-D8BD68BFB552.jpeg
Found this random Crocus in my yard after getting the mail. Must be a sign from the universe haha!
1CDA3CE2-5740-4E94-B47D-7C9AA733F990.jpeg

EP3

Made in Glasgow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dutch Passion Auto Euforia
:karmacloud:
Your grow will be full and bountiful.
Good luck heard good things about them.
EP3

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
@RocBudInc Received the Purple Rolex V2.1 and Autoflower Mix Pack yesterday. Box was opened but nothing was missing which was incredibly surprising haha! I will be putting a Purple Rolex in the ground this coming Sunday and I am looking forward to my first experience with your work.
View attachment 1298155
Found this random Crocus in my yard after getting the mail. Must be a sign from the universe haha!
View attachment 1298156
Hopefully a good sigh and nice to meet you

EP3

Made in Glasgow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What you gonna grow in soil, coco DWC?

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Lemonade, Scoops, Cookies
Roc's random auto mix has been some of my best grows....Roc on Roc Bud.

Shadowgrows

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@EP3 I am running it in a soil mix of 1/1/1 Oly Mountain Fish Compost/Sphagnum Peat Moss/Pumice and Rice Hulls in a 5 gallon Air-Pot. Using Roots Organics Terp Tea Grow and Terp Tea Bloom as top dressing throughout the grow. I used this stuff my first grow and liked it.

EP3

Made in Glasgow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nice. Well done getting to harvest first go. Get a decent amount? Mine died 1st time.
EP3

Shadowgrows

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Without failure there would be no progress! My first was harvested around May last year. I followed the feeding schedule by the letter from Root’s web page. I do not have scales but to guess, I got an ounce or a little more. One and a half would be a stretch lol. The soil I used on that one was the Roots Organics Original Blend. Luck was on my side and the grow went without a single hiccup. My second grow was some mix I made myself for an attempt at a water only run. The two plants ended up being only a foot tall but the buds turned out amazing. My last run is currently drying and was the first in a 15 gallon no-till. It is smaller than I wanted but I stressed the crap out of it at the beginning. First time trying transplanting and the soil fell off the roots during the process . Pretty sure I over watered the first week too. Was a good experience though. I have a 35 gallon bed freshly mixed with the above mentioned soil mix and Build-a-Soil Coot’s mix. I intend to use it after this run for a perpetual grow. It will be no-till as well.

EP3

Made in Glasgow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sounds like you have a plan in place. I wish you luck. :karmacloud: :vibes:

There are people here who will keep you right and have experience or knowledge of your set up. I am a neanderthal with little knowledge that would help you.

Good to meet you though. Tag me in your grow, I would be interested to see it play out.

Cheers,
EP3