• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

THC Bomb Auto (Only1Sky)

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Here's my THC BOMB AUTO
Not as big as yours yet but I don't think it will be long :biggrin:
Pictures posted so far of this strain has been absolutely ACE so I am really looking forward to seeing her grow.

View attachment 1325101
You don't seem to be having a yellow-leaf problem.. What is your feed program?

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
You don't seem to be having a yellow-leaf problem.. What is your feed program?
I did have it a tiny bit but I put it down to me accidentally feeding them the water with coco nutes by mistake instead of the Terra nutes, she's a bit pale up top but I think it is just fresh growth because she is shooting up so quickly now.

Only1Sky

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Been a while since last photo update. Its now day 80 and we're within a couple of week of harvest. The colas are starting to firm up, but we've still got a ways to go on the buds maturing - I like a fair amount of amber in the trichomes. These are lousy photos - cause the sun is in front, I do more proper shots to show off the buds in a couple of days.

80.Pink.jpg
80.Purple.jpg

Only1Sky

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Well, here we are at day 90. Colas are firm. Trichomes are looking good. The 2nd one (Purple tag) is a little further along, so she'll probably be harvested in the next few days. Yum yum. :biggrin:

90.Pink.jpg
90.Purple.jpg