• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

The 7th CannaGrow Expo is rapidly approaching!

CannaGrow Expo

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
We need a home growers expo!
We've got you covered!

On Day 1 we have a seminar called
"An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure: Your Guide to Creating a Successful Indoor Home Grow," which is taught by the amazingly knowledgeable master cultivator Ellen Taylor Brown.

We have a ton of awesome seminar sessions which are great for outdoor and indoor growers a like. Check out our agenda at https://cannagrowexpo.com/detailedagenda/

CannaGrow Expo

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
hi and welcome :pass:cheers for the code but i dont think i could swim that far if Duggy isnt picking me up :help:
talks sound real interesting.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
That's a shame! You sure we couldn't convince you with a pair of complimentary flippers? :crying::)

Hopefully we get to meet you at one of our future events!

blue

Unicorn Hunter
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Heyyy CannaGrow Expo!! :D

Welcome to AFN!! :d5:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I'm sure there'll be loads of people wanting to get over to the expo! .... Palm Springs - Woooo Hoooo :D

I'll be there in spirit!