1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice
  2. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

The 7th CannaGrow Expo is rapidly approaching!

Discussion in 'CannaGrow Expo' started by CannaGrow Expo, May 2, 2018.

1. Need4Weed

Need4Weed Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape, White Crack, Blue Tooth, Sweet N' Sour, Psychofruit, Purple Nuggets
    Root, CannaGrow Expo and Dudeski like this.
  2. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :welcome: :smokeout: cool2.gif Welcome CGE! ...very exciting to have you aboard now, our first Event company! :woohoo1:.... the Palm Springs event sounds fab', overwhelming in fact...I think my head would explode after the first day! All those vendors, speakers, info info info :dizzy: :help: :wiz: :rofl:... I'd have to stay sober just to take advantage of all the goodness,... Yes, the home-grow tailored stuff, that seems poised to be a huge deal... getting started as a new grower, especially if one has little experience with any gardening/hobby as such, is daunting,... This sort of targeted seminar on personal grows could really be a huge boon to folks finding themselves a bit taken back by the steepness of that learning curve! :eek1: