• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Reaction score
I tried to get them to do Colorado when they were looking for venues :pighug: Sounds like it's pretty canna-friendly where it's held though.
Yea I hear you, I hear and see great things about Oregon. Co would have been awesome too, I couldn't go to either though. Lol. Dreams do come true though, just have to get this damn degree first. I just hope someone makes a picture thread and tags me lol :pass:

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.

Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
This would be awesome to attend, but yep way on the other side of the country and down south :headbang:. Would be an amazing trip though.

Great work on sharing this and WAY TO GO FD! Represent! And on a better note HAVE FUN THERE!

Black Hat Genetics

Rookie of the Year
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflowercup.com
Currently Smoking
Forgotten Cookies
We have carpool available for contestants. Obviously what you bring is your own and we dont take responsibility for that but the carpool option is specifically to cater to contestants and people wanting to attend from a distance. It's $130 for the carpool both ways, your camping for 3 nights, and the event. Thats not bad for a cross country trip. Each van will have uHaul trailers for camping equipment (you have to bring your own) and anything else you want to bring along *hint hint*

Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
Sooo, I just got the ok from the “BETTER HALF” if I want to attend, it’s very possible. But decisions decisions. Let’s see who all might attend!

This might be the “decisions” I need, to see who all might go!:smoking: