• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

The Autoflower Network welcomes RocBudInc!

PotDaddy

https://www.twitch.tv/potdaddy
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Currently Smoking
Rocbud Diesel Cookies, Mac, Strawberries N Cream and some GG4
Guys and Gals don't feel bad. Last drop I was online at the right time and never saw the new strains.
@RocBudInc has blown up and there is far more competition for his seeds.

I just figure I will get some of the next run hopefully.

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
Great Genetics welcome aboard.

Slim Piggens

Evidently, I’m a kiss ass... lol
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
n00bs
Guys and Gals don't feel bad. Last drop I was online at the right time and never saw the new strains.
@RocBudInc has blown up and there is far more competition for his seeds.

I just figure I will get some of the next run hopefully.
There are still seeds available at United Seed Bank if you wanted to jump on the Grape Dosi Breath or the Purple Dodgers... 3 other strains available as well.

United Seed Bank/Rocbud Inc Strains

Wiz Hardy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi @RocBudInc and Hi to All! This is my first post on AFN :joy:.

Next RBI drop looks to be coming this week on his website (and United Seedbank!?) And I think includes the first drop of "Grape Mints #23".

Roc, if you're here, could you advise which of the upcoming drop would be most suited to the great outdoors? I'm in the Northern Hemisphere so hardiness is important, I feel like all your work could do it but wondering if any are particularly resistant to PM and bud rot?

Really looking forward to growing something of yours out in 2021!

Love and Respect,

Wiz

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Hi @RocBudInc and Hi to All! This is my first post on AFN :joy:.

Next RBI drop looks to be coming this week on his website (and United Seedbank!?) And I think includes the first drop of "Grape Mints #23".

Roc, if you're here, could you advise which of the upcoming drop would be most suited to the great outdoors? I'm in the Northern Hemisphere so hardiness is important, I feel like all your work could do it but wondering if any are particularly resistant to PM and bud rot?

Really looking forward to growing something of yours out in 2021!

Love and Respect,

Wiz
Welcome to AFN!!! Maybe @TxRebel/Mark can weigh in

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
@RocBudInc this has to be the fastest rise in message numbers for a new breeders section. Already at 3.9k. Beating some that have been here for years.
Yep bro he’s all the way on fire now. I am gonna try to straight stock up over the winter. At least 3 LAG’s will be runnin all roc gear