1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ATTENTION!! The Polls are NOW OPEN for the Outdoor Grow Battle!! Head on over to the CannaZone and cast your vote today and show some love to our outdoor growers!!
    Dismiss Notice

The best auto clone!!

Discussion in 'Live Competitions & Contests' started by kevrock73bostonMA, Aug 10, 2017.

1. NastyN8t

NastyN8t Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Swiss cheese auto, gorilla glue auto
    KIMG0559.JPG KIMG0560.JPG KIMG0562.JPG KIMG0564.JPG I pulled the male pollen donor from the fuck-nest after a final dusting of everyone.He's a Royal queen amnesia Haze auto x Silverback kush F1 reg male auto. Lucky bastard nailed 2sexy lil clones, a nice ape fruit glue F1 and Silverback kush F1 ( big pheno). He blew most his load all over the Silverback kush x Ape fruit glue F1 female.i collected the pollen and added it to the sperm bank lol. I have made around 13 crosses with 5 different strains since February and I can barely keep track of it all...tried posting this 3 times then they all went through fml

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    iampepe, Dainn, Spanglish and 2 others like this.
  2. hashead

hashead Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    some kush a friend grew
    So looking on here and you guys are getting some cool results. Ive been doing some pruning and decided to try root two of my cuttings. One blue cheese and one NYC diesel. Both plants were around day 45. No rooting powder/gel so I used a honey tek I found.

My nyc cut and potted 5 days ago
    IMG_20171019_143009.jpg

BC cut and potted 2 days ago
    IMG_20171019_143019.jpg

I dont really think these will be contenders but I figured this would be the place to post.

Ill keep yas posted

iampepe, NastyN8t, Dainn and 2 others like this.
  3. pop22

pop22 Frankensteins Lab Leader CannaZonian (Tier 1)

Got a plant about big enough to take a clone from. Will be trying this soon! Keep them posts coming guys! We want lots of ammo to use against the "you can't clone autos' myth!

iampepe, Dainn, Mizzo81 and 2 others like this.
  4. Dainn

Dainn Welcome to the CannaZone

Nice job @hashead! Are you keeping clear domes over them to keep humidity high for around 10 days with a regular misting?

iampepe and hashead like this.
  5. hashead

hashead Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    some kush a friend grew
    I am indeed, just a crappy plastic dome with an air thing on top. Ive been keeping it open and misting once a day? The temp in my grow box is 27c. Does this sound alri? Was thinking of foliar feeding them?

iampepe, Dainn, pop22 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dainn

Dainn Welcome to the CannaZone

All sounds good :thumbsup: May need a very diluted foliar feed though. I think another attempt is due for me too.

hashead likes this.