Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiators
May 25, 2016
Somewhere in East Anglia, UK
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Reporting for duty.

I am here, and will be ready for battle on the 1st Feb (will germ a day or two before that).

:woohoo:

Not sure if this is the place to confirm (so many threads), but I will be growing these in the battle....

Zamnesia.jpg

Purple Stilton Seeds.jpg

THC Bomb Seeds.jpg

I also have these in my stash...

Seedstockers.jpg

So, if I can make room in my new tent, I may just jump into the seedstockers battle (will advise before due date, if I have room to add one in)..

Hope that's all OK.

:pass:

:tang:

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Reporting for duty.

I am here, and will be ready for battle on the 1st Feb (will germ a day or two before that).

:woohoo:

Not sure if this is the place to confirm (so many threads), but I will be growing these in the battle....

View attachment 998906

View attachment 998907

View attachment 998908

I also have these in my stash...

View attachment 998909

So, if I can make room in my new tent, I may just jump into the seedstockers battle (will advise before due date, if I have room to add one in)..

Hope that's all OK.

:pass:

:tang:

[HASHTAG]#gofrogster[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

What's going in the garden hecno? I got some Dutch passion auto glueberry I can't wait to get in the dirt!:shooty:
@the green bandit i was gifted some -- agent orange x bluetooth --autos f1 that i would like to grow out , depending on time frame of the comp . :thumbsup:
[HASHTAG]#teamaustralia[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Qualifying legs..

First leg 1st Feb to 1st May..
Second leg 1st May to 1st August..

Top 3 on each round go forward for the Grower of the Year 2019 Championship Battle 1st Sept to December.

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiators
May 25, 2016
Somewhere in East Anglia, UK
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
[HASHTAG]#gofrogster[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Top 3 on each round go forward for the Grower of the Year 2019 Championship Battle 1st Sept to December.
[HASHTAG]#gofrogster[/HASHTAG] (I like that).... So.....I guess..... that will be my tent filled up for the1st September Championship Battle too ! :thumbsup::tang::thumbsup: .... Oh Well !

Dabber

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Oct 11, 2017
Dabberville
Currently Smoking
Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
Welcome to the Biggest Cannabis Grow Battle in the World 2019

Many will Start..but by 15 th December 2019 there will be 1 Winner of the Title AFN Grower of the Year 2019.

The Arena is

Open...

On 18th January @Ripper will release the battle code...Good Luck..............:amazon:

We are on the verge of what's gonna be an epic event good luck to everyone in all the battles

Last edited by a moderator: