• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

faded187

Dina- Fim' warrior
Gladiator Level 6
Dec 31, 2012
Relax mate your going to give yourself a heart attack soon :vibe: we don't want ya banged up before the battle even starts!
Lmfao i love ya bandit. Remember i was all hopped up back in the day on here? Dann near killed myself freakin out on here. Thank god never got kicked off. Purdy chilled i am now. Well usually

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiator Level 6
May 25, 2016
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Being very old.... and easily confused.... As a contestant in this (and other) Battle(s). I think I have to update here as well as there :shrug:

Hopefully I will get it eventually....

So, @St. Tom here is an Update

Change of seed
Soil
Water (with roots excelsior)
In tent, Under Cobs, Temp 24.5c, Rh55%

Had a problem with some seeds germinating, I have replaced them with new seeds....

Failed Germ 1.jpg

Failed Germ 2.jpg

:shrug:

:pass: