• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
Well the day has come here is my zamnesia gorilla glue girl harvest pics she isn't the prettiest girl but her buds are rock solid am very happy with her
Screenshot_20190412-150603_Gallery.jpg

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
May 28, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blue toof, auto kush, pineapple express x silverback crack, and royal gorilla x blue toof
I would say so hows the aroma, does it feel oily or sandy had some white widows that felt sandy no other way to describe it and are you gonna do a smoke report? If so could you tag me and again great job

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
I would say so hows the aroma, does it feel oily or sandy had some white widows that felt sandy no other way to describe it and are you gonna do a smoke report? If so could you tag me and again great job
she stinks and is very sticky but it's called gorilla glue

......B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L............:smiley1:
thanks pal gonna do some killer oil with some

Excellent looking girl, Tom! :thumbsup:
thanks for all your support pal