1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Biggest GrowBattle 2019 The Biggest Grow Battle in the World 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Dec 19, 2018.

1. SOOTDAWG

SOOTDAWG Year round outdoor grower-HST technician Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    smokin gun-papaya-harlequin-B split, blue diesel, kush n cheese
    Woof..it is I....tag away

Dudeski, Need4Weed, Dichoti and 4 others like this.
  2. GoAuto6

GoAuto6 Galactic Travler

I'll say it's getting confusing! I never know who our team leader is...I be got to be honest I've asked my team to keep posting updated in a thread in my section so I can still see what's coming out of the testers.. since it didn't appear there being moved to the team threads, and I didn't want to dig through this thread finding all that pertains to the TBC.

woody, Dudeski, Need4Weed and 4 others like this.
  3. Qbgrower

Qbgrower Welcome to the CannaZone CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

@Need4Weed

Hi mate, I will be updating on the last day of every week to keep me right.

Qb

woody, Dudeski, Need4Weed and 3 others like this.
  4. E Grower

E Grower Frosty Happy Toes CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Huckleberry
    I will start tagging you @GoAuto6 to be sure you get notified no matter where it is supposed to be posted.

woody, Dudeski, Need4Weed and 3 others like this.
  5. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 aka Trich Daddy

Currently Smoking:
    Dont smoke lol
    Glad to see someone else who transplants lol. Not many do with autos. Putting a seedling with no solid root ball in a big pot slows growth dramatically. I usually only transplant once or twice. I love using the air pots bc they come right off so easy and gentle it makes transplanting a breeze.

woody, TheMongol, GoAuto6 and 5 others like this.
  6. IzzyTheGrower

IzzyTheGrower Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

All but 2 of mine are moving at a snails pace my cobs more than likely was too close to begin with

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

woody, TheMongol, Dudeski and 4 others like this.
  7. IzzyTheGrower

IzzyTheGrower Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I like to transplant myself starting in rw cubes then blocks then final pot no blocks this round and super slow growth in the cubes so far smh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

woody, Dudeski, hairyman and 3 others like this.
  8. Tyler_Durden88

Currently Smoking:
    Dont smoke lol
    I saw your comment on cutting autos down to early and i think thats a big issue with alot of auto growers right now. I know i cut alot down way to early in my early auto grows. I think most ppl look at the breeders exspected finish date and go by that instead of reading the plant itself. And ive said this countless times as well they almost always need a little nudge in late flower to rippen up and finish strong. Alot of autos will sit idle in late flower right on the edge of maturing and most growers take that as a sigh that she's done and cut her down I know I did. I always have to either lower nightime temps 5-10 degrees and somtimes go 12/12 light cycle in extreme circumstances to get the trichomes to go amber and get the potency and flower density the way its supposed to be. I have two white cracks both planted same time one finished 3 weeks ago the other is still going being a stubern bitch lol. Just goes to show some need that extra help to mature and some dont.

woody, Bailey, Dudeski and 4 others like this.
  9. Bigg Al

Bigg Al Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Taz haze
    I feel you on this, I always add 2 weeks to any breeder seed, that way I cover all bases!

10. Tyler_Durden88

Currently Smoking:
    Dont smoke lol
    Same issue here had two bubba kushs I planted directly into 3 gallon bc I was out of rapid rooters plugs and I pulled them up yesterday bc they were growing way to slow and small. I used to just keep them and grow them anyways but It takes almost the same space and nutrients to grow a small plant as a big one so now I just cut my losses and start over.

woody, hairyman, Need4Weed and 3 others like this.