1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

Biggest GrowBattle 2019 The Biggest Grow Battle in the World 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon

Giggling Dragon...I put some f2's out octoberish..hoping for photos to Hit the March 12/12 ....and only got autos...:biggrin:

I only smoke on days with day in their name...:pass:

Wish I could @faded187 ..my germ probs mean I've got nowt worth sending out...:headbang:..just a waste of postage money.

Sorry @archie gemmill ..no wonder you are getting confused...let's try and sort this out...WHO told you last night to take it on...?
    Let me talk direct to them...:nono:..it is just getting bloody ridiculous now...:shrug:

Dudeski, Need4Weed, hairyman and 5 others like this.
  2. SOOTDAWG

SOOTDAWG Year round outdoor grower-HST technician Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    smokin gun-papaya-harlequin-B split, blue diesel, kush n cheese
    Woof..it is I....tag away

Dudeski, Need4Weed, Dichoti and 4 others like this.
  3. GoAuto6

GoAuto6 Galactic Travler

I'll say it's getting confusing! I never know who our team leader is...I be got to be honest I've asked my team to keep posting updated in a thread in my section so I can still see what's coming out of the testers.. since it didn't appear there being moved to the team threads, and I didn't want to dig through this thread finding all that pertains to the TBC.

woody, Dudeski, Need4Weed and 4 others like this.
  4. Qbgrower

Qbgrower Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

@Need4Weed

Hi mate, I will be updating on the last day of every week to keep me right.

Qb

woody, Dudeski, Need4Weed and 3 others like this.
  5. E Grower

E Grower Bumbles finds a friend Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    SAG Northern Lights Blue Glue
    I will start tagging you @GoAuto6 to be sure you get notified no matter where it is supposed to be posted.

woody, Dudeski, Need4Weed and 3 others like this.
  6. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 aka Trich Daddy

Glad to see someone else who transplants lol. Not many do with autos. Putting a seedling with no solid root ball in a big pot slows growth dramatically. I usually only transplant once or twice. I love using the air pots bc they come right off so easy and gentle it makes transplanting a breeze.

woody, TheMongol, GoAuto6 and 5 others like this.
  7. IzzyTheGrower

IzzyTheGrower Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

All but 2 of mine are moving at a snails pace my cobs more than likely was too close to begin with

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

woody, TheMongol, Dudeski and 4 others like this.
  8. IzzyTheGrower

IzzyTheGrower Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I like to transplant myself starting in rw cubes then blocks then final pot no blocks this round and super slow growth in the cubes so far smh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

woody, Dudeski, hairyman and 3 others like this.
  9. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 aka Trich Daddy

I saw your comment on cutting autos down to early and i think thats a big issue with alot of auto growers right now. I know i cut alot down way to early in my early auto grows. I think most ppl look at the breeders exspected finish date and go by that instead of reading the plant itself. And ive said this countless times as well they almost always need a little nudge in late flower to rippen up and finish strong. Alot of autos will sit idle in late flower right on the edge of maturing and most growers take that as a sigh that she's done and cut her down I know I did. I always have to either lower nightime temps 5-10 degrees and somtimes go 12/12 light cycle in extreme circumstances to get the trichomes to go amber and get the potency and flower density the way its supposed to be. I have two white cracks both planted same time one finished 3 weeks ago the other is still going being a stubern bitch lol. Just goes to show some need that extra help to mature and some dont.

woody, Bailey, Dudeski and 4 others like this.
  10. Bigg Al

Bigg Al Closet grower, auto cob lover!

Currently Smoking:
    Taz haze
    I feel you on this, I always add 2 weeks to any breeder seed, that way I cover all bases!