The December 2015 AFN BOM/POM CONTEST-Here Comes Winter Bud!

• Festivus Fun has Started
  • The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member Winner is TxRebel or Mark .

• The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member 2nd place is Padawan1972 .

• The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member 3rd place is RivetGrrl.

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

Duckster

Still Just a Rat in a Cage
Sep 26, 2014
Lost in a world of my own, USA
Currently Smoking
Everything that i grow
Thanks dude. My secret....I have no idea beside coco, advanced nutes full line up and led and of course both of my wins were @mephisto.
Dude ya done good. Enjoy the booty mate. An impressive win over a stellar lineup of luscious ladies. A well deserved :slap: for you bro.

Waximus

21st Century Medicine Man
Mar 28, 2014
New England
www.facebook.com
Good Saturday Morning to you, Dear Peeps :smoking:
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

I think we should all take a Toke Break..
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

to Celebrate..
:bday1::yay1::bday1::yay1::bday1:

Today is Autoflower.net's 5th BIRTHDAY!!!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

When I came to AFN, nearly 2 years ago, now, it didn't take long to realize that THIS place is HOME! I can't imagine my world without the friendship, fun, and SHARING that we have here at autoflower.net! And, for that, I am raising a glass in tribute to the many dedicated people who made/make/continue to make this site THE place for autoflowering cannabis!!
Let's make 2016 AFN's BEST Year, yet!

:dragon4:

Duckster

Still Just a Rat in a Cage
Sep 26, 2014
Lost in a world of my own, USA
Currently Smoking
Everything that i grow
Good Saturday Morning to you, Dear Peeps :smoking:
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

I think we should all take a Toke Break..
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

to Celebrate..
:bday1::yay1::bday1::yay1::bday1:

Today is Autoflower.net's 5th BIRTHDAY!!!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

When I came to AFN, nearly 2 years ago, now, it didn't take long to realize that THIS place is HOME! I can't imagine my world without the friendship, fun, and SHARING that we have here at autoflower.net! And, for that, I am raising a glass in tribute to the many dedicated people who made/make/continue to make this site THE place for autoflowering cannabis!!
Let's make 2016 AFN's BEST Year, yet!

:dragon4:
Couldn't have said it better myself. And a big New Years/Birthday :slap: at ya.:baked:

Fantasy Island

Auto Warrior
Feb 26, 2015
Where My Fantasies come true
Thank you for the love, Ducky :smoking:

Let's not forget to hit our other staff, too! I'm just a small part of what goes on around here... @Mossy and @Northern Grower deserve a big old rep slap for keeping AFN up and running, as do every one of my fellow staffers and High Team Peeps :worship:
They are ALL Wizards of The Bud!!:thumbsup:
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

Thank you for the love, Ducky :smoking:

Let's not forget to hit our other staff, too! I'm just a small part of what goes on around here... @Mossy and @Northern Grower deserve a big old rep slap for keeping AFN up and running, as do every one of my fellow staffers and High Team Peeps :worship:
They are ALL Wizards of The Bud!!:thumbsup:
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

Hear, Hear! Greatest place on earth! Rep Slaps foe everyone!

Discretepete2676

Auto Warrior
Aug 23, 2015
@Mossy and @Northern Grower with out you guys starting this wonderful community we wouldn't all b so close and successful as we are today. I've only been around for about 6 months but I won't b going anywhere anytime soon. I love it here even more than my friends and people I get to see outside of here lol. Actually I can't remember the last time I even checked my Facebook, I spend all my time on here! So thank you to every staff member, moderator and every fellow AFNer for welcoming me these past few months and showing me the ropes around here. Hope everyone had a great 2016! See yall around the community!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Site Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
left coast central
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:headbang: :yeahthat: :bump:-- yeah, all of the above!... And I did space honorable mentioning of the many other nom's who grew plants that could have been top contenders on any given month,... the competition was particularly deep this month, as it has been more and more so it seems this last year,...Testimony to how well folks are flattening that leaning curve with the AFN tool-belt strapped on! :d5: ... better still, folks are not voting for sheer bulk alone, but are evaluating aesthetics, quality, and (I hope) even the experience level of the grower,... there are a few nom's up there that are very well known for their extensive experience and excellent, consistent quality grows! :amazon:.... never let BOM be a popularity contest my friends! :smoking:

>>> Aunty :kiss:... :cooldance::vibe::woohoo1: Happy Birthday to your AFN baby!! :baby: :gary::clapper::clapper::clapper::woohoo::clapper::clapper::clapper:.... many thanks and love to you, NG, and the other original Founding folken for setting and keeping this endless buffet of goodness! :bighug::karmacloud: :bighug::vibes: