• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

The Definitive Colloidal Silver Tutorial

Habitual

Pollen Chucking Closet Hack
Reaction score
Either or; s1 as described will be very close to mother plant as would a pollinated female from the same seed pack if it was a stable strain to start with. depends on your space do both start 1, 3, 5 reverse one or three or ... and do an open pollination = thousands of seeds.

I'm trying to figure something out...

Considering we are speaking of autoflowers which can't be cloned, an S1 would be reversing a branch on an auto fem an then allowing that pollen to travel to other parts of the same plant, right?

Is this a good method that produces stable and viable seed?

Or is it better to use the pollen to pollinate part of another female?

Aunty Edna

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I want to extend my sincerest thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.
This is a Beary White who produced its first pollen on day 30 after first spray.
I have a Beary white and a Fantasmo ready to recieve.
I also planned on putting a sour crack in there too but sadly they all failed to extend a tap root after germinating.

Attachments

Last edited:

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit

Aunty Edna

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Little Beary White powder bombs. Its safe to say that pollination is complete after todays work with the swab. I have used 0.01% of the pollen that this plant will make. Time to start collecting for storage.

Attachments

OverGrown

6/9
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Tincture
results?

Little Beary White powder bombs. Its safe to say that pollination is complete after todays work with the swab. I have used 0.01% of the pollen that this plant will make. Time to start collecting for storage.

mikey2017

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure something out...

Considering we are speaking of autoflowers which can't be cloned, an S1 would be reversing a branch on an auto fem an then allowing that pollen to travel to other parts of the same plant, right?

Is this a good method that produces stable and viable seed?

Or is it better to use the pollen to pollinate part of another female?
Yes autos can be cloned and they will grow but may not get as big as the mother but they will take root.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Sourdough

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi everybody.... I am making some Cs but the ppm's are not as high as I want them yet and it's almost bed time... My question is has or does anyone turn the SC generator off and say go to bed. Then fire it back up and finish to desired ppm's? Thanks

mikey2017

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi everybody.... I am making some Cs but the ppm's are not as high as I want them yet and it's almost bed time... My question is has or does anyone turn the SC generator off and say go to bed. Then fire it back up and finish to desired ppm's? Thanks
Keep it going

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk