RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Frozen West of Canada
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
Stumbled into this, that bucket is genius and I am unashamed to say I'm stealing your idea :smoking:

I grew out Devil Cream, but unfortunately that was one of the strains that was in my tent when I had my emergency hospital stay and she didn't fare well. But for all the crap she took she did amazing, got huge and the smoke is divine. I will be buying more beans and doing a decent run very soon.

Boradan

We don't need no stinking Badges!
Oct 27, 2017
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
Stumbled into this, that bucket is genius and I am unashamed to say I'm stealing your idea :smoking:

I grew out Devil Cream, but unfortunately that was one of the strains that was in my tent when I had my emergency hospital stay and she didn't fare well. But for all the crap she took she did amazing, got huge and the smoke is divine. I will be buying more beans and doing a decent run very soon.
Ideas are there to be stolen :peek:

Boradan

We don't need no stinking Badges!
Oct 27, 2017
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
DAY 30 UPDATE
Things are going surprisingly well.
Due to me now using my tent to dry out my Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, this lady has been moved to a windowsill on a temporary basis.
20190722_135815.jpg 20190722_135824.jpg

I have honestly no idea how this lady is progressing so well, or even if she IS...
I think she has been given a grand total of about 400ml of water during her life, with 100ml of that being my DWC Beneficials tea, and the other 300ml being a very weak Megacrop solution (I think about 2g per litre)
Still plenty of time for the shizz to hit the fan though ;)

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Frozen West of Canada
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
Her life is like the life of my DC when I got sick, lol. She still looks to be producing some frost and getting purple. Ultimate stress test!