1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

The dude grow seedstockers

Discussion in 'Seed Stockers' started by guerillagrower#65, Aug 12, 2017 at 5:19 PM.

1. i_gro420

i_gro420 Auto Matix

Looking super happy bro, looking forward to the rest of the grow.

2. guerillagrower#65

guerillagrower#65 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

So am I .....super impressed with germ and strength of the seedlings.....their off.....

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

3. hairyman

hairyman In the wonderland zoo

Good luck! :pop:, that orange bud popped up fast :thumbsup:, just put mine in the dirt :d5:

4. guerillagrower#65

I will look forward to seeing urs soon then haha....

5. guerillagrower#65

Grab a pew ....just hope I can do them some justice ....do like a challenge....their strong and healthy, I ain't gonna have to do much ,stable environment ,strong genetics......as soon as their legal a bit of BDSM and osteopathic crunching and that will be it

6. TheMongol

TheMongol Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Auto Warriors

I'll love it...DP genetics at its best! And a good start...they look super happy and healthy, #65
    :pass::d5:

7. blowyourmind

blowyourmind Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

How old are the Girls from pic mate? So I can compare with mine whaha

8. guerillagrower#65

First pic is white widow ,2nd is BCN power plant they are both 10 days ,the 3 rd pic is a northern lights ,,its 3 days old and i just added an auto orange bud which just showed today

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

9. 2Stoned2Care

2Stoned2Care My Precious

i am here bro,just tried tagging duggy to get a dedicated orange bud thread so we can all put updates in there as well but if not we can always put the updates in the dutch passion thread that offered us the seeds

10. 2Stoned2Care

2Stoned2Care My Precious

BTW girls are looking great :smoking: