• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

The^Dudes High Tunnel Grow 2020

The^Dude

Done Grown Some Pots
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue
Yes it is OMRI listed and is a biological. It might be useful against bud rot but I would not rely on it alone.
How late in flower do you spray this, what kind of humidity do you deal with, and do you lose anything to bud rot? I’m traumatized from last year. Sprayed half the crop with southern ag, added an extra fan, one pointed at the ceiling and the other down through the plants in an x shape, trying to trap some heat with the sun shining.

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
How late in flower do you spray this, what kind of humidity do you deal with, and do you lose anything to bud rot? I’m traumatized from last year. Sprayed half the crop with southern ag, added an extra fan, one pointed at the ceiling and the other down through the plants in an x shape, trying to trap some heat with the sun shining.
I have only used it outdoors on Zinnias but it did the trick. I am an indoor grower so it is always a sunny comfortable day and night.

I grew vegetables and cutting flowers in Green houses 40 years ago but we had all of the equipment from large propane heaters and evaporative coolers and a wall of fans at one end.