The Great British Blackberry Gum-Off.

Seed Stockers

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Feb 21, 2016
Hey weed lovers! [emoji2]

We’re about to start a lil friendly grow off with the Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum. The contestants will be, myself

@Vlad The Inhaler,
@Itisi,
@Krazy Dave
@Duckster
@Boogs
@Eclectic Elle
@hairyman
@Sensi Jay

Also, picking up the rear as usual will be

@Wile e Peyote. (Aka Bellend)[emoji16]

Other possible but unconfirmed contestants may be,

@Scally_420
@sanguine

If anyone else is about to start a grow of BBG in the next few days, please feel free to join.

The prize for the best plant will be absolutely fook all except for bragging rights.

The best plant will be judged on all round quality, as in the overall look of the buds combined with weight and massive boner/stoner values.

My pips will be going into soak tomorrow, so with no further ado,

LET’S BAKE!

Wile e Peyote

oh bollocks
Jan 10, 2015
to the left a bit

We’re about to start a lil friendly grow off with the Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum. The contestants will be, myself

@Vlad The Inhaler,
@Itisi,
@Krazy Dave
@Duckster
@Boogs
@Eclectic Elle
@hairyman
@Sensi Jay

@Scally_420
@sanguine

If anyone else is about to start a grow of BBG in the next few days, please feel free to join.

The prize for the best plant will be absolutely fook all except for bragging rights.

The best plant will be judged on all round quality, as in the overall look of the buds combined with weight and massive boner/stoner values.

LET’S BAKE!
Eye eye dogs dick wile present (but never correct [emoji16]) gonna germ mine at the weekend i think ha ha bringing up the rear thought that was your job with the livestock in your neighbourhood bloody yokels [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji847][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Feb 21, 2016
Eye eye dogs dick wile present (but never correct [emoji16]) gonna germ mine at the weekend i think ha ha bringing up the rear thought that was your job with the livestock in your neighbourhood bloody yokels [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji847][emoji23][emoji23]

Seed Stock/ Live Stock.. they all get fertilised by me Wilee. Y’know those sparkly bits on my buds? I tend to get a bit excited at the sight of a fat cola. This grow I’ll be working on a new strain called Blackberry Cum.
[emoji6]

Wile e Peyote

oh bollocks
Jan 10, 2015
to the left a bit
Seed Stock/ Live Stock.. they all get fertilised by me Wilee. Y’know those sparkly bits on my buds? I tend to get a bit excited at the sight of a fat cola. This grow I’ll be working on a new strain called Blackberry Cum.
[emoji6]
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Like you know how to grow fat colas ah bless vladders you do make me chuckle [emoji16]

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
Site Administrator
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing

@Vlad The Inhaler,
@Itisi,
@Krazy Dave
@Duckster
@Boogs
@Eclectic Elle
@hairyman
@Sensi Jay

@Scally_420
@sanguine

LET’S BAKE!
I'll watch too, Vlad did you get the Spannabis tag?

Seed Stockers