The Live Sports Thread.

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

TaNg

TiNg
Dec 12, 2011
A thread for if your logged on and watching some live sport on TV and wanna share,I imagine with some of the bigger events a few of us will be watching.

I'm currently watching Le Mans 24hr and will be for the next 21hrs lol.

Red eyed c

LED Section Super Moderator
Apr 16, 2011
North of you
:thread: same here bro,iv got Eurosport on and keeping an eye on it. :smokebuds: ill be watching brazil v Italy in the confederations cup later on to.:dance2:

Red eyed c

Apr 16, 2011
North of you
Makes for good racing mate & shows which drivers have a big sack :D theres some sick cars there,I'd love a bash in any of them.:group:

Red eyed c

Apr 16, 2011
North of you
I love Saturdays,I just mold myself to the sofa and get my smoke & sport on :D i do miss the footie though.its usually Gillette soccer Saturday 12 till 6pm then onto the Spanish footie till late.proper man day lol :group:

krug

Ehh, bugger 'em! Bugger 'em all!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dec 7, 2012
With you on that 1 bro, can`t wait for the`Proper sport` t`start again! ;)...Away to the `Stripey Nigels` 1st game of the season...Hopefully a 3 pointer! :D

Red eyed c

Apr 16, 2011
North of you
What's a stripy Nigel bro haha is that slang for QPR? Lol :shrug:

krug

Ehh, bugger 'em! Bugger 'em all!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dec 7, 2012
Nah, it`s what Millwall coined Crystal Palace fans! ...:lol: It seems to have stuck! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: iampepe