• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

The love shack!

SparkyRU12

The AFN Addiction..It’s Real!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
Good day all:smoking: didn’t know where else to put this so here I am!!:shrug:picked out this lovely location for a new grow room. It looks rough, unlevel as hell but worked some magic.:wiz:
9559F0CA-6CEB-4C26-95A3-9E0C259506BE.jpeg FD0D7E58-D1F3-4440-B757-5DFC3383C5E9.jpeg 15FD3C2E-7DB1-4D08-9138-30C138A6CC09.jpeg 01A7A0FC-1C76-43EC-A19D-84C59D237B63.jpeg
This is my 5x3x7 love shack stealth room. This should make all my girls very happy.:dancer:
Stay tuned more to come:cooldance:

@davisgirl @Mizzo81 @blue @archie gemmill @Alchemy @LordGreenWood @MR magoo

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
Hey nice job Sparky! Looks great, you are going to grow some fine pot in there for sure. :d5:I’m feeling the love! :kiss:

SparkyRU12

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
I've seen the 2nd pic somewhere. And now it looks like you are about ready to rock a grow. I like that little room. Have fun.
Thanx man:thumbsup: Yeah I was looking for some advise on An outdated thread a few days ago about fungicide in paint and got nothin:shrug: went with 4 coats Kilz flat white.

SparkyRU12

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
Hey nice job Sparky! Looks great, you are going to grow some fine pot in there for sure. :d5:I’m feeling the love! :kiss:
Thnx @davisgirl love is in the air:baby:
hello Sparky.:cooldance:i am on board to watch you fill that new room! and a rep slap:slap: for your dedication to growing.:greenthumb:
Welcome Magoo. Glad to have ya and thnx for the rep:d5:
nice bit of handy work :thumbsup: built in sockets the lot :biggrin: good space with a bit of elbow room :smoking::coffee:
keep it lit :pass:
:pighug:
The 3’ door will be a challenge to hang but got room for days!!!:bighug:
Hey Sparky, I`m in for this, before long I`m planing to build something like this, looks exciting. Love diy projects, cant wait for the next update.:pass:
Thnx for ridin along. Been fun so far:cheers:

blue

Unicorn Hunter
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Good day all:smoking: didn’t know where else to put this so here I am!!:shrug:picked out this lovely location for a new grow room. It looks rough, unlevel as hell but worked some magic.:wiz:
View attachment 1055667 View attachment 1055672 View attachment 1055668 View attachment 1055671
This is my 5x3x7 love shack stealth room. This should make all my girls very happy.:dancer:
Stay tuned more to come:cooldance:

@davisgirl @Mizzo81 @blue @archie gemmill @Alchemy @LordGreenWood @MR magoo
Looking good! :D

Why this isn't already here is a Mystery to me!! :rofl:

There you go! :D
:pighug: