1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Grow Battle Show Case 2019 The Mugwamp Presents Auto Orange Punch by Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Dutch Passion Cannabis Seeds' started by Mossy, May 8, 2019.

1. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    @The Mugwamp presents Auto Critical Orange Punch by #Dutch Passion.

[​IMG]

Winner of the First Leg General Battle 2019

@The Mugwamp Battle Kit

Lights or outdoor:
    250w hps dual spectrum(may try 250w mh for veg next time).
    Room/Tent size:
    80x80x160 tent.
    Ferts or no ferts:
    Ghe grow, micro, bloom and Vitalink cal/mag and ph down, grown in 3 gal fabric pots with coco/perlite.
    How long you been growing:
    1 year, but only about 3 months growing properly(lights, tent, a bit of knowledge etc).

Final Dry Weight 103g's
    Dutch Passion
    Auto Critical Orange Punch
    Day 76
    Finnished

Grown in 3 gal fabric pot with coco and perlite, using GHE trio under 250w mh/hps
    :toke:[​IMG]

Dutch Passion
    Week 10 Day 70

Final update :woohoo: All looking good, I've been gradually reducing her nute feed for the last week and I have a few amber trichs, so I'll be sending her to ganja heaven in the next couple of days or so :toke:[​IMG][​IMG]

Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch
    Week 9 Day 63

[​IMG][​IMG]

Week 8
    Day 56 Above Ground

Only changes this week are i accidentally snapped one of her heads almost off :cuss:hopefully she'll glue herself back together :bow: temps and rh still all over the shop, 21c to 28c and the rh up around 85% at times, probably not ideal, feed still the same, Ghe micro 0.8ml/l, grow 0.4ml/l, bloom 1.2ml/l and cal/mag 0.5ml/l ph'd to around 6.3 ish :joy:[​IMG][​IMG]

Week 7 Day 49 Above Ground

Not much to report :shrug: removed a few more fan leaves here and there but apart from that everything the same as last week, temps are still up an down from around 22c to 29c and rh between 55% and 70% :toke:
    [​IMG]

• [​IMG]
    1. [​IMG]
      Dutch Passion
      Week 8
      Day 56 Above Ground
      Only changes this week are i accidentally snapped one of her heads almost off :cuss:hopefully she'll glue herself back together :bow: temps and rh still all over the shop, 21c to 28c and the rh up around 85% at times, probably not ideal, feed still the same, Ghe micro 0.8ml/l, grow 0.4ml/l, bloom 1.2ml/l and cal/mag 0.5ml/l ph'd to around 6.3 ish :joy:
    [​IMG]

Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch
    Week 9 Day 63

• [​IMG][​IMG]
        Dutch Passion
        Week 10 Day 70
        Final update :woohoo: All looking good, I've been gradually reducing her nute feed for the last week and I have a few amber trichs, so I'll be sending her to ganja heaven in the next couple of days or so :toke:
      • [​IMG][​IMG]
        Dutch Passion
        Day 76
        Finnished
        Grown in 3 gal fabric pot with coco and perlite, using GHE trio under 250w mh/hps :toke:[​IMG]

Critical Orange Punch Auto
    Only changes this week are i changed feed to pre flower as she's started putting out pistils :d5:GHE Micro 1ml/l, Grow 1ml/l and Bloom .7ml/l, still under 250w mh, will switch to 250w hps when she's fully in flower!!!! Or should I change now? Light is about 12in above canopy and temps around 29° :joy:
    [​IMG]

Critical Orange Punch Auto
    Day 21 Above Ground

Changes i made this week are i topped above 4th node on day 16 and did some leaf tucking, apart from that feed/light etc the same as last week :joy:

[​IMG]

Critical Orange Punch

Day 14 Above Coco
    All looking good,,, 7 days ago I started feeding, GHE Micro 0.6/l, Grow 0.9/l, Bloom 0.3/l and Vitalink Cal/mag 0.5/l ph'd to around 5.8, under 250w mh
    [​IMG]

Update Day 7 Auto Critical Orange Punch

All looking good so far :thumbsup: gonna start adding nutes to the her next feeds, so onwards and upwards :pass:[​IMG]

Sounds like fun [​IMG] count me in please

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. stoney 91

stoney 91 Trichome farmer Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    white widow x black domina
    stunning looking plant great growing @The Mugwamp heres a fat rep slap :slap:

The Mugwamp, davisgirl and Mossy like this.
  3. davisgirl

davisgirl THC. CBD. DWC. AFN. Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    GG4
    She’s alright. :crying:

She’s stunning The Mugwump! Oozing genetic goodness, and nurtured by a fine grower indeed, congratulations!

:pass:....drops Critical Orange Punch beans...

The Mugwamp and Mossy like this.
  4. The Mugwamp

The Mugwamp Its all just Trichomenometry Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Candy Dawg, Critical Orange Punch and Pineapplegum.
    Thanks mate :d5: never thought I had a hope, just goes to show u gotta be in it to win it :pass:

5. The Mugwamp

Currently Smoking:
    Thanks again :thumbsup: hopefully it wasn't a one off, if I can get anywhere close in 2nd leg I'll b a happy chappy :biggrin: but only time will tell :pass:

Mossy, stoney 91 and davisgirl like this.
  6. Mossy

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    CONGRATULATIONS @The Mugwamp :cheersmate:..makes an Excellent Tutorial for anyone wanting to Follow your style.

:applause: Well Done.....:applause:

The Mugwamp and davisgirl like this.
  7. The Mugwamp

Currently Smoking:
    Hi @Mossy and thankyou :d5: and thankyou for doing my grow as a showcase it looks brill :pighug: it doesn't quite go in order and u missed the Critical off the main title bit, but apart from that it looks great :crying: I'm very grateful. The final dry weight was 103g which I am more than happy with plus she is a nice smoke and pretty strong too, so happy days ahead :pass: Thanks again

E Grower and Mossy like this.
  8. Mossy

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    I Think we had site gremlins last night...it was giving me real Grief copying it over....so I'll get another look at it....straighten it up....:biggrin:

Cheers for the Dry Weight...I'll get that edited in.

If you do a smoke report..tag me and I'll edit that in too...:bravo:...all the info in one post..makes it easy for the vendors if they want to move them to their own web sites too...:biggrin:...

Thank you for it...:bighug:..

The Mugwamp likes this.
  9. Mossy

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Ooops..forgot to say..Great dry weight for an incredibly Fast cross...:bravo:

E Grower and The Mugwamp like this.