• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

The New

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
so this gir got hit with some cantaloupe haze pollen also and the pollen traveled a little far lol
_DSC0090.JPG
_DSC0091.JPG
_DSC0092.JPG
_DSC0093.JPG
_DSC0094.JPG

Pink marked branch wasthe designated pollen receiver branch but it got more places than that lol
_DSC0095.JPG

here is a close up of 2 seeds developing
_DSC0097.JPG
_DSC0098.JPG
_DSC0099.JPG

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ok so i had some P and K deficencies this wek on her but i think i now have gotten it straightened out.. im not using mammoth P in this run and its showing by me having to feed more Phosphorus for my plants to develop. I have a new product on the way called Tribus, i wanted to see how that does. Should be here ina few days but i upped the feed even more now until it gets here.
She is one frosty lady tho!
_DSC0103.JPG
_DSC0104.JPG
_DSC0105.JPG
_DSC0106.JPG
_DSC0107.JPG
_DSC0108.JPG
_DSC0109.JPG
_DSC0110.JPG
_DSC0111.JPG

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
It looks like you've gotten the P/K issue back under control :pass:

Well done :thumbsup:

Getting frosty now :headbang:

Stay safe in these crazy times :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ok mark so i got the tribus and biobizz topmax in the mail yesterday and gave her her 1st feed with them so she should start flowering again. sorry abpout that. topmaxx is like $60 a L and tribus was like $86 for 500Ml and being a broke college student i had to not order these for a little but now we should be back on track for things in the future:thumbsup: ill take some pics tomorrow and get them up. not much changed from last week but it should now that i got "the stuff" back!

bakEQuatorial

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Nice grow! Whenever I read a senior grower's grow, I find I not only learn the right techniques but most importantly, I learn the right attitude for a grow! I learnt a lot going through this and @HighnDry grow. Both of you have taught me a lot. Thank you.

The real gem is seeing rather stable genetics from both your grows! I am wanting this Strain more and more.

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
@tripaholic88 In my humble opinion that's expensive for nutrients :pass:

Look into more organic things like, Guano, Worm castings etc :thumbsup:

Way more pocket friendly and easily absorbed by the roots :headbang:

Later mate :cheers:

Mark..
are you familiar with BioBizz Mark? oh and tribubs is a microbial to aid in uptake of P and K similar to mammoth P

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
are you familiar with BioBizz Mark? oh and tribubs is a microbial to aid in uptake of P and K similar to mammoth P
I'm am but I've not used Biobizz in many years. It was one of my dad's go to companies for feed in the mid 90,s :pass:

I found some of the old man's compost tea recipes, so I'm giving those a bash at the moment :thumbsup:

Mark..

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
I'm am but I've not used Biobizz in many years. It was one of my dad's go to companies for feed in the mid 90,s :pass:

I found some of the old man's compost tea recipes, so I'm giving those a bash at the moment :thumbsup:

Mark..
im noticing that im having to pretty much double up on all my Bio-Bloom inputs lately for some reason? wondering if they changed something in the bloom nutes?