• "Good morning everyone; I wrote up a small blurb about ruderal species of plants that I wanted to share and get some feedback on! Appreciated! - Son of Hobbes

Ruderal Species of Plants

'20 Auto/Photo OD Comp' The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
F99x Black Lime Reserve; Mimosa Champagne; Nashira; Red mandaribe F1FV; Creeper
Beautiful thread my friend. I hope it’s ok I share a few of the outdoor bounties I’ve had this season. MAC#1 cherry og and wedding cake
View attachment 1256717View attachment 1256718View attachment 1256719
:pighug: F Deeee! How I wish you could have joined this year, it was another fun one - :woohoo1:... Always welcome here FD, and those buds would make you a contendah! :amazon:...looking like prime goods my man, the Cherry OG in particular! Does she have her name's sake aroma?
I'll pop by the Hoopy thread too....:passit:

Jean-O

Grower of Trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Widow, Black Gannie, CBD Crack, Quick Kush
Testing testing is this thing on? lol whats the score here? who's holding!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Testing testing is this thing on? lol whats the score here? who's holding!
:rofl: I'm starting to build the polls tonight Jean-O,... The entry part is done, if a few MIA folks haven't shown up, they aren't gonna and chasing peep's for final pics is done too....
I'll get a general alert notice up here shortly, but first I need to set one Poll up to get the hang of how to do it....

*** Again, the polls will be one for each:
- live auto
- live photo
- dry auto
- dry photo

The winners will be determined by the combined live and dry bud shot votes for their chosen cultivar of auto's and photo's, so 1 auto winner, one photo winner!
I figure we'll do 1st 2rd 3rd places...
:greencheck: Sweet is on board for prizes, and our own Jean-O has made some very nice fem' crosses this season, so those will be added to the pot! :woohoo1::thanks:
I'll check with one other vendor, likely they will not be USA ship-able though... Sweet is, so no worries!
Prize shipping time is not yet figured out yet, but likely after the new year. This is a plus, trust me! New crosses get released around then, and vendors will be eager to have new ones launched and running!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
:yay1::hula:
village peeps.gif
:hula::bravo:

~~~~~~ WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE OUTDOOR AUTO-PHOTO COMP' VOTING ~~~~~~

Time to wrap up another fantastic run of the Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!
This year we had more participants than ever, better still no rip's or busts - :yay: .......Thank you everybody who joined in, finished or not!
It was genuine pleasure to grow&show with all you folks as always - :thanks: :d5: ..... We saw a ton of fine buds this year!
Fun in the Sun for the win! :cools:

@Jean-O @420Forever @hecno @dankstyle J @moutros @MasonJarOG @4d-Rock @Jpkindbud @Green Hornet @Shiva's Mistress @smokeyfromau
@Kyote @Little Brother

*( Waira will be bowing out and passing his winnings onto the other contestants as per decree of Seed Hoarders Anonymous :rofl: )*

>>>>> Top three total votes for auto's <<<<<

1st place -- 420Forever (43)

2nd place -- 4d-Rock (35)

3rd place -- Jean-O (32)

>>>>> Top three for photo's <<<<<

1st place -- Kyote (27)

2nd place -- DankstyleJ (25)

3rd place -- Jean-O (22)

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: --- Congrat's to you contest winners! :clapper::smokeout::clapper:

As you saw above, Sweet will be offering seed prizes, and Jean-O made some choice fem'ed crosses this year as well so those are in the mix! Let me get with with both of them for specifics, and I will PM you the details :cheers:

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
:yay1::hula:View attachment 1263699 :hula::bravo:

~~~~~~ WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE OUTDOOR AUTO-PHOTO COMP' VOTING ~~~~~~

Time to wrap up another fantastic run of the Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!
This year we had more participants than ever, better still no rip's or busts - :yay: .......Thank you everybody who joined in, finished or not!
It was genuine pleasure to grow&show with all you folks as always - :thanks: :d5: ..... We saw a ton of fine buds this year!
Fun in the Sun for the win! :cools:

@Jean-O @420Forever @hecno @dankstyle J @moutros @MasonJarOG @4d-Rock @Jpkindbud @Green Hornet @Shiva's Mistress @smokeyfromau
@Kyote @Little Brother

*( Waira will be bowing out and passing his winnings onto the other contestants as per decree of Seed Hoarders Anonymous :rofl: )*

>>>>> Top three total votes for auto's <<<<<

1st place -- 420Forever (43)

2nd place -- 4d-Rock (35)

3rd place -- Jean-O (32)

>>>>> Top three for photo's <<<<<

1st place -- Kyote (27)

2nd place -- DankstyleJ (25)

3rd place -- Jean-O (22)

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: --- Congrat's to you contest winners! :clapper::smokeout::clapper:

As you saw above, Sweet will be offering seed prizes, and Jean-O made some choice fem'ed crosses this year as well so those are in the mix! Let me get with with both of them for specifics, and I will PM you the details :cheers:
holyyyy shit, i actually won-??! :yoinks: randomness rulez the universe, woot! :yay: huge shout to @Waira for runnin this comp & to @Mr B. from Female Seeds for supplyin the bean that made the win possible :thanks: :bow: can't wait til next year! :cooldance: ppp

edit: also big gratz to @Kyote for winnin on the photo side :cheers:

4d-Rock

Geo-grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstocker Purple Punch, Silver Lime Haze CBD, BCN Critical
Great stuff guys! Congratulations to all of the other winners!
Big thanks to @Waira and any of the other organizers to make this fun contest/competition happen.
:worship:
Looking forward to more contests in the future and trying out some new strains from the prizes seeds.
:smoking::cheers:

Kyote

420Forever stole me badge
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Candy Dawg, Green Poison, Ryder Die NLxBB
Wow, I wake up to this! I entered this comp strictly for the fun with no intent on winning anything so thanks thanks thanks! :jump::jump::jump:

Made my day AFN growfolks! :d5:

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
Congrats to the winners. This was fun and my first comp ever... won’t be my last! Thanks @Waira for hosting and here’s hoping everyone has a great holiday! I’ll be eagerly waiting next yrs comp with a photo and auto bean ready to roll!:bravo: