The Remo Nutrients Cannazone Test, by Waximus

Waximus

21st Century Medicine Man
Mar 28, 2014
New England
www.facebook.com
Howdy, Peeps :smoking:

Hard to imagine, but 'Ol Waxi is SWITCHING NUTES! :yoinks:

The good folks at Remo have set me up with their product line, and I just flipped a tent area to flower, so..

Let The Fun Begin!!
I'll put up the start up pics in a few... they're on the phone...

Here's the game plan. I have a pair of Mephisto Skylar White x Walter White photos (They shal be called, "The Whites"..) and a pair of my Green Angel strain, running in one of my Waximus2015 drip systems, currently under a Mars Reflector 192 (I'm going to put four single Citizen COB DIYs in there, by next weekend :thumbsup:) .
I am going by the Remo online nute calculator for this run, to give their program the full monty.

By the way, here is the link to Remo:

http://www.remonutrients.com/

Good people! Now, let's see what their product can do for our Beloved Cannabis!!

I am Most excited to try a new nute brand!!!

Welcome!!
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

Waximus

Mar 28, 2014
New England
www.facebook.com
Howdy, Peeps[emoji41]
It's been a week of the Remo Revolution, here in Waxiville[emoji1303][emoji95][emoji307]
And, I just mixed my 2nd batch of the flower schedule, as the Girls are in day 7 under 12/12.
Temps and humidity are stable[emoji1303]the plants seem to live the nutes[emoji1303]and, full disclosure.., I've added three 50 watt DIY Citizen COB lights to the middle 2 feet of the 8 foot width of the tent. These will affect my Green Angel pair, as they are on that side[emoji1303]

So....Pics!

What a difference a week makes! And, I DID tie down the tops, yesterday[emoji219]

One of my Green Angel, closer up

One of the Mephisto Skylar x Walter Whites[emoji173]️

Nothing but Joy in the Remo Tent!

Have a great week, Peeps!
[emoji173]️[emoji260][emoji445][emoji41][emoji1303]

Last edited:

Waximus

Mar 28, 2014
New England
www.facebook.com
Hey, Peeps[emoji41]
Holy Waxi Wonders! A timely update![emoji12]

I am at Day 13 in flower, and the Remo products are really shining[emoji1303] not an issue to speak of, and as pics will show, the Girls are Happy Ladies[emoji260][emoji445][emoji1317]

The tent area..

My own cross, Green Angel [emoji485]

The taller SkylarxWalter White. Old girl got a neck bend after the pic[emoji8]

13 days in, and the Happy Honeymoon continues![emoji513]

Hope everyone is having a glossy day[emoji41]

Last edited: