• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

The Remo Nutrients Cannazone Test, by Waximus

Eekman

Medical Section Advisor
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.everessencekd.com
@Waximus I don't know if you know, or not mate, but a few or more people are wanting to see if you switch. Might be some wager's in the backroom maybe?

No shit though, I can see the difference in what I was growing, and how much more impressive everone's grows (who are using the Remo Line), with just the visual aspect, including your own.

I would enjoy smoking them buds my friend. Great work.

:smokeit:

True_Mako

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Waximus I don't know if you know, or not mate, but a few or more people are wanting to see if you switch. Might be some wager's in the backroom maybe?

No shit though, I can see the difference in what I was growing, and how much more impressive everone's grows (who are using the Remo Line), with just the visual aspect, including your own.

I would enjoy smoking them buds my friend. Great work.

:smokeit:
I used Remo's nutrients outside this year with photoperiods and I managed 1kg off each plant in Southern Ontario weather.

GodAmJT

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Waximus How's the grow going dude?? I was kinda tempted to pick up some of the Remo nutes because of this thread to do a little side project.. Hopefully everything is good!!!

Waximus

21st Century Medicine Man
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, Peeps :smoking:

All is well in Waxiville:headbang::cheers::bighug:

I've had some recent priorities... The Festivus prizes.. My State's Legalization of Canna.. WE WON!!! :coffee:

And, I'm getting my canna consulting business off the ground..... So, it's been 18 hour days for me, these past couple months:coffee2::shrug::nono:

But.

The test runs with Remo Nutrients persuaded me to switch my nutrient regimen to Remo, moving forward:shooty::toke::yay:

So, for the foreseeable future, I am running Remo Nutes, exclusively:thanks:
Full disclosure: I still add Rhino Skin (silica) in flower...

Let me switch to my cell, and put up some recent pics...All run w/Remo:greenthumb:

Current, Day 50.. Space Bomb (front) and Atomic Bomb. My first trellis in a tent...[emoji12]

Today's harvest of a rare Mephisto photoperiod, Sour Bubbly x Chemdoggin x Alien OG

Bud shot, todays[emoji2]

Bomb Seeds THC Bomb, photo, day 35, under Mars 192 Reflector.

Another Mephisto rarity, KalishnApple x Sweet Tooth, also Day 35. She's just Worshippping[emoji1317]

Bomb Seeds Widow Bomb, harvested last week[emoji1303]

Remo tents are Happy Tents[emoji307][emoji95]

Well, there's a bit of what's going on these days[emoji485]as soon as we have our website Sussed, I'll let you know[emoji1303]

Last edited:

Clix

Star Wars time!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing for a bit
Looking good :D

IceWater421

IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
Looking good @Waximus before the Remo where you running advanced nutrients ? (Seen the mention of Rhino Skin)

Waximus

21st Century Medicine Man
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Looking good @Waximus before the Remo where you running advanced nutrients ? (Seen the mention of Rhino Skin)
I was a somewhat evangelical AN user, Bud[emoji41]
Needless to say, I wasn't expecting the results that I got with Remo[emoji307] I have yet to find an issue since switching, at least not an issue that falls on nutes[emoji12]

Here are some pics from today[emoji1303]

My left coast Bud sent me some Lambsbread, a while back. Here is one of a pair, Day 14 in 12/12

A Quartet of Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast, also Day 14. They're under an HPS Eye Hotilux running 750w- baby, it's Cold outside![emoji33]

The Buds are coming![emoji219][emoji260]

Yeah... I'm a fan of Remo nutes[emoji41]
Stable and effective[emoji95]
Still don't need a pH pen[emoji23]
Saves the Skrilla[emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji385]
And, I'd happily hang with their people[emoji360]

Anybody local need some AN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk