• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

The RSO Chat Thread -- Phoenix Tears, Hemp Oil, Cannabis Oil, Rick Simpson Oil, etc...

Yeatster

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Great thread @Rebel. I am in the beginning research phase of making RSO. If all goes as planned, I will have made it sometime next month.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Reb, I sure hope your wife is feeling better.

Last edited:

Merdawk

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Happy to shed light on making RSO - if any of the mods would like to discuss more with me.

https://skunkpharmresearch.com/qwet-extraction/ is a great writeup on a simple at home procedure for making an extract. Quick wash ethanol extraction (QWET) and quick wash isopropyl extraction (QWISO) are both effective methods. These solvents both capture the majority of the compounds in the plant and can be easily distilled off with minimal flavor loss. Further winterization is necessary if you would like to vaporize or dab the extract (freezing the extract in ethanol to remove the waxes - they will settle out to the bottom and can then be filtered). Otherwise it can be mixed with a carrier like coconut oil/butter/etc. and ingested. This is a great way to utilize parts of the plant that are not smoked like the stems/leaves. Using just the trichomes as the raw material for the extract will provide a very clean/potent extract with little other plant compounds like chlorophyll.

It is important to make sure all the solvent is drawn off before use...unless you like consuming straight ethanol/isopropyl...typically that is counter-intuitive tho!