The time we all work so hard for. Achieving the Perfect Cure!

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Nov 12, 2018
Are your stems making a nice snap sound when bending after four days?
May I say kind of? My Sour cracks yes but blue toof special is a bit bendy but not a snap. Maybe I should let BTS dry a bit more?

Smoking the hek out of my SC s. Zero hay smell after a week or so in jars.

And thank you for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boveda

Boveda

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 21, 2018
Looking for some feedback on WHEN to put my 62% boveda packs in jars.

What I’m doing...dry for 4 days, place in jars with small humidifier. After 12 to 24 hours I check humidity. Last batch sat at 65/68 RH after the 12/24 hours in jars...one up to 72%. That’s when I put my 62% packs in.

In saying that, a few days later RH drops and stays at 59% RH. Checked and double checked my small humidifier and fairly confident in what they display. I’m good with 59%, I think?

Boveda users have many different ways of using Boveda. Some like myself, dry slowly trying to keep the RH in the area about 50%. Then cure with Boveda immediately. While others don't cure with Boveda but add it in for storage. We've heard a trend in the US with large growers who use the 58% to cure but then the 62's to store. The only part of your technique is the time spent in the "risk" zone which is 65% or over. 65 is where microorganism growth begins. In the end, I'd say that yes, you're good at 59% :) Cheers! -Dianna

Reactions: Recycled

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Nov 12, 2018
Boveda users have many different ways of using Boveda. Some like myself, dry slowly trying to keep the RH in the area about 50%. Then cure with Boveda immediately. While others don't cure with Boveda but add it in for storage. We've heard a trend in the US with large growers who use the 58% to cure but then the 62's to store. The only part of your technique is the time spent in the "risk" zone which is 65% or over. 65 is where microorganism growth begins. In the end, I'd say that yes, you're good at 59% :) Cheers! -Dianna
Thank you for your reply Dianna. Sounds like my sour crack is fine at that percentage. Ended up putting my BTS back in a bag last night and back to jars today.

And great product ya got there!!

Reactions: Boveda