• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

The time we all work so hard for. Achieving the Perfect Cure!

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Are your stems making a nice snap sound when bending after four days?
May I say kind of? My Sour cracks yes but blue toof special is a bit bendy but not a snap. Maybe I should let BTS dry a bit more?

Smoking the hek out of my SC s. Zero hay smell after a week or so in jars.

And thank you for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boveda

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for some feedback on WHEN to put my 62% boveda packs in jars.

What I’m doing...dry for 4 days, place in jars with small humidifier. After 12 to 24 hours I check humidity. Last batch sat at 65/68 RH after the 12/24 hours in jars...one up to 72%. That’s when I put my 62% packs in.

In saying that, a few days later RH drops and stays at 59% RH. Checked and double checked my small humidifier and fairly confident in what they display. I’m good with 59%, I think?

Boveda users have many different ways of using Boveda. Some like myself, dry slowly trying to keep the RH in the area about 50%. Then cure with Boveda immediately. While others don't cure with Boveda but add it in for storage. We've heard a trend in the US with large growers who use the 58% to cure but then the 62's to store. The only part of your technique is the time spent in the "risk" zone which is 65% or over. 65 is where microorganism growth begins. In the end, I'd say that yes, you're good at 59% :) Cheers! -Dianna

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Boveda users have many different ways of using Boveda. Some like myself, dry slowly trying to keep the RH in the area about 50%. Then cure with Boveda immediately. While others don't cure with Boveda but add it in for storage. We've heard a trend in the US with large growers who use the 58% to cure but then the 62's to store. The only part of your technique is the time spent in the "risk" zone which is 65% or over. 65 is where microorganism growth begins. In the end, I'd say that yes, you're good at 59% :) Cheers! -Dianna
Thank you for your reply Dianna. Sounds like my sour crack is fine at that percentage. Ended up putting my BTS back in a bag last night and back to jars today.

And great product ya got there!!