1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

The Vault’s Candy Dawg Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Seed Stockers

Discussion in 'The Vault Cannabis Seed Store' started by Jack Vault, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Jack Vault

Jack Vault Jack and his Magic Beans :)

740x384_Candy Dawg_comparative_image.jpg

Hello again guys - long time no see - it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow! :)

The Vault has teamed up this time with our new friends at Seed Stockers, to bring you the first Comparative Grow of 2019, and this time the wonderful autoflowering strain is Candy Dawg Auto. :)

Please remember that we have a LOT of these to get processed - hence why everything is detailed in the post for you, and I ask you all to please try to do it correctly :)

Also, when you receive an initial email confirmation, it is not a confirmation that your entry has been accepted - we need to go through all entries first to make sure that they are eligible.

Once your entry has been accepted you will receive a "Comparative Accepted" email.
    Please be aware that the Comparative packages will NOT be sent by tracked mail, unless your package also contains a paid for order.

We need to make sure that these seeds are not used up by non-forum members, to make sure that you genuine forum members are able to enter this limited availability Comparative, so please make sure that you read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter this Comparative.

Please get your entry in as soon as possible, as this is a limited number of entries.

Please read more and find details on how to enter this Comparative Grow here:

Candy Dawg Comparative Grow

2. daggersstrain

daggersstrain Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I'm ready brother. Will be outside but ill be there haha. Here's the all vault grow now folks. 30 days in flower 2nd and 3rd is the peyote critical brother !![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Growtogrow and hairyman like this.
  3. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    Growtogrow, Dudeski and hairyman like this.
  4. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    DONE :woohoo:

5. STIGGY

STIGGY Big Dog in the House Woof Woof

Currently Smoking:
    GG#4 , lemon Kush, fire kush
    This is Legit Guys & Dolls
    You will get all this for Free
    [​IMG]

FREE Seeds, FREE Shirt , and FREE shipping
    All for growing and taking the time to post some pictures and comments on how the seeds proformed

Follow the directions
    Candy Dawg Comparative Grow

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  6. hairyman

hairyman in the wonderland zoo CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Seeds arrived and germing :toke:

We can start now? :shrug: :woohoo1: :coffee: too late they warm damp and cosy :thumbsup:

So I going to start in solo cups and pot on the nicest ,,,:woohoo:

Growtogrow, STIGGY and daggersstrain like this.
  7. daggersstrain

daggersstrain Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Mine won't be here for awhile I'm thinking. In the states here. Will let ya all know when they get here. Till then here's some vault ladies bout done [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Growtogrow, hairyman and STIGGY like this.
  8. SitnSpin

SitnSpin Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Wiz Khalifa Og, Og18, SLH, Grapefruit Badass, DMT
    Oops, now i'm in the right place. checks sign on the door.

9. Jack Vault

Jack Vault Jack and his Magic Beans :)

Jack's little girl :)

10. STIGGY

STIGGY Big Dog in the House Woof Woof

Currently Smoking:
    GG#4 , lemon Kush, fire kush
    And hear I was thinking we would finally hear that accent LOL
    Looking Great Brother
    I love the seedling crutch Do you have a patent on it?

The DiceMan, hairyman and Growtogrow like this.