• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

The way of the Fox

virginia gent

hanna and toby
Reaction score
I have been using FF for years and have been using the bushdoctor line for about three years. I also started using beastie bloom and cha-ching about two years now. I give 1/8 tsp/gal once per week during flower, BB for two weeks and CC until just before harvest (about three weeks). I didn't get cal def until after I started these two products but thought the issue was caused by something else. I found pictures of both cal def and potassium overdose and could not tell them apart. I stopped using the powders and no cal def. Soil is black gold with perlite and 3/4 cup lime in a three gallon airpot. I am growing photos now and they love the stuff, no issues. Has anyone else had issues with the powders?

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have been using FF for years and have been using the bushdoctor line for about three years. I also started using beastie bloom and cha-ching about two years now. I give 1/8 tsp/gal once per week during flower, BB for two weeks and CC until just before harvest (about three weeks). I didn't get cal def until after I started these two products but thought the issue was caused by something else. I found pictures of both cal def and potassium overdose and could not tell them apart. I stopped using the powders and no cal def. Soil is black gold with perlite and 3/4 cup lime in a three gallon airpot. I am growing photos now and they love the stuff, no issues. Has anyone else had issues with the powders?
I’ve never used powders before I did use black gold for 2 grows and had problems with thrips indoor grows as well,I use black gold for young plants then

when I put them in bigger pots I use ocean forest,I think I was giving me my plants too much calmag last grow I had a lot of yellow leafs

Morbid

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I had problems with the Fox Farms Trio until I found this post 6 months ago. Now my flowers are damn near perfect! Good looking out @FullDuplex

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I had problems with the Fox Farms Trio until I found this post 6 months ago. Now my flowers are damn near perfect! Good looking out @FullDuplex
What you using instead of the fox farm trio ,I used it this grow for the first time used the grow big and big bloom didn’t use the tiger bloom I was expecting better results to be honest

Morbid

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
That's the only thing i've used so far. Reread the first post of this thread. FD lays it all out! I think people tend to get wrapped up in products instead of understanding the plant and the basics. FF works just fine if you time everything right.

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I use Happy Frog, FF Trio, bush doctor microbe brew and cal/mag and some molasses and I have awesome grows.

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I use Happy Frog, FF Trio, bush doctor microbe brew and cal/mag and some molasses and I have awesome grows.
How often you give the plants calmag every feeding

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Yes, every feeding