1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chris and Peter with 'Pulse - Grow Monitoring' join us LIVE today at 2 pm MDT (Mountain Time) to talk about their environment sensor that measures and logs temperature, humidity, VPD and lights! Don't miss it!

Click here to join and listen!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. sniper is the first member of Staff being added to The Naughty Step 2018....Don't Ask......
    Dismiss Notice

The worlds first organic living coco coir growers thread .

Discussion in 'Organic Growing Discussion' started by dankstyle J, Aug 24, 2017.

1. d.t

d.t Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Lemon
    Ah yeh! So this is a thing! Well I kinda guessed it was but I have been a little lost and confused as I’ve previously read and been told by dude in hydro store you don’t mix organic with coco without soil, but seen there’s a product here in England called eco thrive. Basically it’s beetle poo. And they recommend adding it so coco and even sell coco with it added. There’s also a product called biosys tea which is not a tea as such but a ton of beneficial bacteria. Here’s there site https://ecothrive.co.uk/

2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Sounds awesome been making my own bacteria taking a break due to dealing with the hemp russet mite an not wanting to fight it again I am hoping they starve off but I plan on doing some more living coco plants next round it's just they charge an arm an a leg for the stuff I really like.

hecno, Eyes on Fire, Jraven and 2 others like this.
  3. Alatar The Wizard

Alatar The Wizard Auto Warrior

Terrific, this is just my new method of growing, I'd just finished a run of Og Kush by Dinafem

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

4. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Feel free to drop pics here an show methodology relating to living coco .Its a great way to grow an the easiest way to get a 100% percent organic hydro medicine.An im addicted to mixing my own teas so this method which relies on teas a lot .Great choice of strain dinafem puts out fire for sure .Thanks for stopping in friend .

5. Alatar The Wizard

Some og[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Alatar The Wizard

This[​IMG]