Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Dichoti

So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right??
Gladiator Level 2
Nov 20, 2017
Currently Smoking
Cherry Bomb
Ya know...after reading those last few, I don't feel so bad about posting this...
received_2222299014661608.jpeg

Reactions: 4tokin

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Oct 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
CALORIES BURNED DURING SEX!

REMOVING HER CLOTHES:

With her consent 12 Calories

Without her consent 2,187 Calories

OPENING HER BRA:

With both hands 8 Calories
With one hand 12 Calories

With your teeth 485 Calories

PUTTING ON A CONDOM:

With an erection 6 Calories
Without an erection 3,315 Calories

POSITIONS:

Missionary 12 Calories

69 lying down 78 Calories

69 standing up 812 Calories

Wheelbarrow 216 Calories

Doggy Style 326 Calories

Italian chandelier 2,912 Calories

ORGASMS:

Real 112 Calories

Fake 1,315 Calories

POST ORGASM:

Lying in bed hugging 18 Calories

Getting up immediately 36 Calories

Explaining why you got out of bed immediately 816 Calories

GETTING A SECOND ERECTION:

If you are:

20-29 years 36 Calories

30-39 years 80 Calories

40-49 years 124 Calories

50-59 years 1,972 Calories

60-69 years 7,916 Calories

70 and over Results are still pending

DRESSING AFTERWARDS:

Calmly 32 Calories

In a hurry 98 Calories
With her father knocking at the door 5,218 Calories

With your wife knocking at the door 13,521 Calories

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Oct 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
Daaaammn! If those age/erection figures are right, some days I'm in a negative gross calorie count. LOL.

Reactions: dickfitzwell

SparkyRU12

The AFN Addiction..It’s Real!
Feb 24, 2019
Currently Smoking
XJ-15,Zkittlez
Teacher asks the class- why do they put a cock on a weather vain on top of the barn? Little Johnny answers-well if they put a vagina up there the wind would just whistle right thru it..:toke:

Reactions: dickfitzwell