Time to press my own with DabPress dp-100

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 3, 2011
This is something that i have wanted for a while, and to give it a run for a test is even better. I want this to be as much of a learning process for me as it is for AFN.

This is my first Rosin press, and it seems that i got the best that the team over at @Dabpress offers for a pneumatic Rosin Press. I have to gather a few more things and this test will be under way. The press does require a compressor and that should be here any day (provided by me).

First test will be with some flower, and i am going to grab a few different kinds to see what presses best and what does not, and personally i want a wide profile for the terps that this process is designed to bring out.

For now, to hold you over here is the un-boxing of the DabPress dp-100

Powered up and tested temps, room temp at start up

Hitting 220 pretty quickly

Overall build looks great, has a few safety features to make sure things are right before you use it. There is a main power switch in the back and then there is a safety switch in the front. Temps rose pretty quickly, didnt run a timer but it was pretty impressive.

Once the compressor gets here and i get some flower, well get on to the pressing and a few videos of the magic happening.

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 3, 2011
Very nice setup @FullDuplex will be checking in to see how things are going for you. I'll be doing the hydraulic press version soon. Looking for a deal on a 20 ton H-Press right now.
Right on man and thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to the whole process to see what i can press out of the buds.

This is new to me so i cant wait to figure it out and find that sweet point.

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Mar 11, 2013
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:jawdrop: :hothot: :finger: :clapper::clapper::clapper:....ooooo, smoking test-score my man! This is going to be nuthin' but trouble,...:rofl:... Good luck explaining it to Wifey! .... good thing you have the Brim' and Hobbstah to consult with- :thumbsup: ... take good notes, 'coz you'll forget most of it after sampling- :baked::rofl:...