So I went out this weekend and grabbed a compressor. Got the machine broke in and got to pressing my first flowers. Now this is something that is new to me, ive never used this process but I can tell you one thing. It was almost too easy. Hook up the compressor set the temps, and then press some buds. I did a test press to make sure that I had the settings right as well as the timer on the unit. So in the first video you will see a quick function test. This tested the pressure valves and the timer to make sure that pressure was released once the time was up. Full Press with temps a little higher than set temp. These plates will heat up beyond the set temp. Have to wait a few min for them to balance but they do balance out closer to the set temp. I ran this at these temps because I was running dual layered paper. End of a 60 second press at the set temps and as you can see they are in range of the actual set temp. This has been consistant for me every time I set a temp it will rise, then level out and hold at desired temp. Here are the results of the runs, and I have to be honest. For the first time pressing flower I am blown away at the ease of this. Actually the wife had to ask why I was laughing. I couldn't believe how easy it was to set the time, check the temps, and press the buttons. Once it raised we have what you see below. I pressed a few individual buds and then I pressed a puck Then the puck All in all I have to send out a HUGE thank you to @Dabpress for sending out this unit to test. I cant thank them enough, and I hope to have a few more videos soon once I press some dry sift.