Mars Hydro

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Feb 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Doing a quicky youtube search it cautioned turning the meanwell pots up to max or down min. It can brick them apparently. So I definitely want to be careful that I don't accidently go to far in either direction. And I sure don't want to overvolt it.
Yeah mines been that way for a year at least...

Reactions: MarshydroTina

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Gladiators
May 25, 2018
Canada
Its just a hair lower than max and with other added led I figured it would put it at perfect par per watt.
I'm pretty sure I'm mostly blind now, but I measured the voltage across the cob @34.8v from factory. @MarshydroTina can you confirm that is the correct value you set from factory ?. And is there a data sheet for this cob ?

Thank you.

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
China
I'm pretty sure I'm mostly blind now, but I measured the voltage across the cob @34.8v from factory. @MarshydroTina can you confirm that is the correct value you set from factory ?. And is there a data sheet for this cob ?

Thank you.
Mars COB is meanwell driver, so it can be adjusted wattage, Generally speaking, our voltage is 110v. If you lower the wattage, the voltage of the lamp will also change. what kind of info about COB you want to know? here is the link of it: https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-light/mars-cree-cob-led-grow-light/buy-mars-cob-300w-waterpoof-no-noise-mars-hydro-for-sale

Mars Hydro