• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Boognelson87

Auto Warrior
Dec 15, 2018
We sent SP250 to him for testing, and we know a lot of people would love to see this
He did the review of it. Its the reason im choosing the sp250. Ive always found him honest and the results he gets with the sp250 is great. Hes definitely impressed eith your guys 250 and talks highly of it.

Reactions: Dudeski

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
He did the review of it. Its the reason im choosing the sp250. Ive always found him honest and the results he gets with the sp250 is great. Hes definitely impressed eith your guys 250 and talks highly of it.
He is really good, as a company also buy led lights can make an objective evaluation is not an easy thing

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 12, 2015
It's been a long time since I Shared pictures of growing. Recently, I received some feedback from customers and would like to share it with you here

Reactions: Boognelson87