• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...
Mars Hydro

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
good news! Now all SP250 in our American warehouse have extension cords, you can choose to remove the power cord and put it outside the tent.
Now you can get it by placing an order on our website.
You rock! You got my business lol

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
We sent SP250 to him for testing, and we know a lot of people would love to see this
He did the review of it. Its the reason im choosing the sp250. Ive always found him honest and the results he gets with the sp250 is great. Hes definitely impressed eith your guys 250 and talks highly of it.

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
He did the review of it. Its the reason im choosing the sp250. Ive always found him honest and the results he gets with the sp250 is great. Hes definitely impressed eith your guys 250 and talks highly of it.
He is really good, as a company also buy led lights can make an objective evaluation is not an easy thing

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I Shared pictures of growing. Recently, I received some feedback from customers and would like to share it with you here

Mars Hydro