• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

To Be or Not To Be ...

Olderfart

The more I learn, the less I know. :)
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping: Mephisto 24 Carat, Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and Seedman Strawberry Cheesecake and others.
Cannabis is not part of the recovery. My problems can with this vehicle, No electrical connection between the top heart and the lower heart. Your hearts goes beat...beat. Mine when beat beat beat beat ... and no reply from the lower heart that pumps out to the entire body. It would go 200 beats and not hear a beat back. So it would stop and my huge dizzy spells happened. The after 7-9 seconds my lower heart would respond as and when it fely=t like it. Also I am the 1% who has a bi-cuspit on the lower pump. All other 99% have three flappers on the valve. With the two it was just a matter of time before it started to clog up (stenosis). So pace maker 12 years ago corrected the no responsive lower heart. The open heart surgery was to replace the lower valve with a graphite devise and put a sleeve over my leaky aortic chamber.

So cannabis would not help any of this. Tho after the surgery my back shoulder were hurting and my bride did apply CBD cream nightly. That took away 95% of the pain. So sorry for the long answer but I felt it needed a good response.
Good luck with your recovery Nosias, it sounds like quite the "adventure". I hope you get back to some semblance of normal before long. :pighug: :goodluck:

Nosias

A smile from deep Space as seen by Hubble
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All that I have
Good luck with your recovery Nosias, it sounds like quite the "adventure". I hope you get back to some semblance of normal before long. :pighug: :goodluck:
It sounds worse than the it is. I will be better then b4 that I know it. Thanks for dropping in Old F