• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Too many sections no "general"

DONTON

The Road To Nowhere Leads To Me
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gotta Grow It First
I really like the vibe all around.Other forums have too much of nothing going on(dead) and too many rude folks as well as not enough info.

Cannagus

Ictis Ficedulae Imperium
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
In Dankruptcy
I like the way this site is organized. If it was all just one big salad bowl that I had to scroll through endlessly, I wouldn't last a day before I launched myself down the road like a self-chunking punkin.

Olderfart

The more I learn, the less I know. :)
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping: Mephisto 24 Carat, Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and Seedman Strawberry Cheesecake and others.
+1 on the friendly and helpful vibe. This is my only "social media" site because of that. We all owe gratitude to the moderators who keep a lid on the bs here. This would not be the same place were it not for their efforts. :worship: :thanks:

GreenBean

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’m really not too picky about site layout, I’ll eventually find my way around.

What I am picky about is site members. For whatever reason the majority of canna forums and groups are absolute cancer. This site is not like that. So I appreciate it.

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Come on guys , you have all the info here and a lot of members here have spent a lot of time sharing , whether it is hydro - coco - organic - ect - We still see questions asked time and time again , There is no short cut , So is a bit of time spent wandering around the site that hard . Think of the people trying to help . @GreenBean That is what we have we have tried to do mate , whether you are a new grower or not , we are here to help .
@SmokeMoreMeph Spend the time to look around mate , it is not a 1 time shot the more you look around the better it is for you -- Time --
and you will learn , when you do that you will understand the heart of AFN , I mean not disrect to you . But the people that run tis site do it out of love . If you can help , please do . :thumbsup:

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
Heheheh in a trump voice
AFN.... the best. I’m talking the best forum of all forums. China doesn’t have forums like this
Bahahah oh shit I’m baked

Now who runs the
Instagram... too cool for momo ehhhhh hobbesy