Topped AK47 auto flower

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Im not familiar with that soil.

I think it is not an auto. Is anything blooming? You can go to a 12/12 light schedule

Reactions: Eyeoftheworld

Eyeoftheworld

Stark Raving Sane
May 22, 2016
I guess my concern is...since autos have a set life cycle and it's going past when this strain is supposed to start autoflowering. I purchased the seed from Ilovemarijuana.com
I don't know honestly. @Waira would know maybe. What container size? At 9 weeks I'd say it's either not an auto or stunted somehow..

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Looks like good soil, not sure if its canna friendly. Thats beyond my scope of knowledge. But at 9 weeks you can try changing the light schedule or start new seeds. Do you have any others?

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Sorry, that's not always easy to say after u spent 9 weeks on this one. What light schedule are you on now?