• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Topping Autoflowers - why and how

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I don't know if he pioneered it but @autobeast has been doing it a long time and his autotopping thread is a great read.
I don't know if he pioneered it but @autobeast has been doing it a long time and his autotopping thread is a great read.
thanks bro.yea my auto topping thread is here. if any grower wants to learn about topping autos. and pushing any auto to its limits.take a look at my auto topping thread. lots to learn and more.
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/auto-topping-thread-pushing-the-auto-limits.57281/page-126#post-1981796
happy growing every1 ;)

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
yo dude im all good. busy as always sharing the love. hows u. happy growing ;)
In the middle of harvest- tired of trimming so I am online. This is the latest harvest. I am going to be close to my all-time best of 1.56g/Watt

Damien2003gt

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
What do you mean qualify?
Provide any evidence whatsoever that he cut off too much?

Like what are your thoughts as to what he will lose/gain based on plant growth biology etc....

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

faded187

Gott Worms??
Reaction score
Imo the more you cut off, or later you wait the better chance u have to stunt the plant in return take days off the plants life. Thats all i was saying.

Damien2003gt

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Imo the more you cut off, or later you wait the better chance u have to stunt the plant in return take days off the plants life. Thats all i was saying.
Gotcha! So if I was doing this for the first time which node do you think I should cut at? Also, what light you using in that setup? Looks awesome btw!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk