• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Topping Autoflowers - why and how

faded187

Gott Worms??
Reaction score
I usually cut at the 5th but sometimes she gets fimd. Hard to tell because i try and cut off as lil as possible. I run a 400w hps with eye hortilux bulb. 3 300w mars hydros all in 3x3x7 lol. I usually dont run the leds 24hrs

Whitestab

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Update? Would love to know how this plant is finishing. Thanks

The Iconoclast

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
...The lowest two leaves produce the smallest and weakest of these colas and (in my experience) with LST these almost never catch up to the rest...
So far I've found it can go either way my current topped at 4th node plant, the lowest branch has developed into the largest cola, though it's partner branch is ordinary.

left.JPG
right.JPG

Frank_Spencer

Loving the gardening life…
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
OK Kush
Great article. Sound information. Good job :d5:

Frank