• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

trailanimal 2019

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
puts a smile on!

holding fast matey!
This morn she said she felt better, more energy! The milk giving her more calories.
So, maintaining metabolic functions, nutrients in a form the body can readily assimilate, and now more calories. The way she is progressing I'll be able to go village first part of week and see if I can score some antibiotics.
That news make me happier than the green wall, that's a lot!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:angel: :smokeout: :jump: That's what I'm talkin' about! ...doobies crossed for the next phase of the mission - :headbang: - run to town for some final knock-down!

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
thanks again folks, I'm ryding your wave of goodwill to the village tomorrow. Still going in the right direction, less pain. She may try something a little more solid today. Soaked some organic rolled oats in water with lemon juice overnight. After they are cooked, one bite very thoroughly chewed!, and see what happens. She is soo tired of the liquid diet.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
thanks again folks, I'm ryding your wave of goodwill to the village tomorrow. Still going in the right direction, less pain. She may try something a little more solid today. Soaked some organic rolled oats in water with lemon juice overnight. After they are cooked, one bite very thoroughly chewed!, and see what happens. She is soo tired of the liquid diet.
Safe travels tomorrow! :angel:Antibiotics and anti inflammatory remedies in wait.
Hoping your neighbors will look in on Sharon.

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
The night before I went to village I messaged a friend to let her know what's up, antibiotics were waiting when I got there! The blessing of friendship! Today Sharon awoke was feeling better. Started antibiotic course and started eating caribou meat from the broth pot. Now we wait and she how she reacts to the meds, and solid food when it reaches her lower intestine. Feeling positive @the moment!
And thanks for the support my friends!

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
The night before I went to village I messaged a friend to let her know what's up, antibiotics were waiting when I got there! The blessing of friendship! Today Sharon awoke was feeling better. Started antibiotic course and started eating caribou meat from the broth pot. Now we wait and she how she reacts to the meds, and solid food when it reaches her lower intestine. Feeling positive @the moment!
And thanks for the support my friends!
hey, great to hear trail! :d5: :clapper: :smiley1: :karmacloud: ppp