Trich check on my Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake, poor thing.

Olderfart

Darwin's big idea explains Cannabis
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping: Mephisto 24 Carat, Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and Seedman Strawberry Cheesecake.
Well, she is still alive, remarkably given what I think started as starvation and progressed more or less directly to lockout. In spite of the mess I caused, she seems to have made some bud, and it is getting close.

I figure these colas are maybe at ~<10% amber and still >30% clear, which I take to mean that the window is open, but not yet on the couch lock side of things. I am thinking of maybe another couple days before starting a multiple stage chop. Any thoughts out there?

Attachments

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
:thumbsup: anytime you want!

Olderfart

Darwin's big idea explains Cannabis
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping: Mephisto 24 Carat, Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and Seedman Strawberry Cheesecake.
:thumbsup: anytime you want!
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green, it seems that I might get some useful bud in spite of the poor plant being the saddest looking thing I have yet grown. I would not have expected that a plant so badly buggered up could do that. Another lesson learned I can add to the list from this grow.

Thanks again for your help with trying to sort the problem out. :thanks::pighug:

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Olderfart just chop and enjoy. My last Girl Scouts cookies gave me only an ounce