• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

New Grower Trics Amber up during drying?

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just a question... do or can Trics Amber up during drying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Yes, not extensively but they do still mature a bit after chop. If you chop at 10% amber you may end up with 12 -13% so not a lot, this is not scientific or proven just my observations as a decade long grower.

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yes, not extensively but they do still mature a bit after chop. If you chop at 10% amber you may end up with 12 -13% so not a lot, this is not scientific or proven just my observations as a decade long grower.
Thanks bud ... I’m a beginner grower about to do my first harvest and I have zero confidence about it and I’m running out of time and patience.

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
My advice to you bro is when you think they are ready, give them another week. Waiting until they are done is one of the hardest parts. But rest assured mature bud smokes tastes and gives a different affect than bud that is harvested early.

I prefer a good 90% cloudy 10% amber but this is all personal preference. Some people like clear/milky. Some all clear, some all amber. I would harvest in stages and keep track of which bud is at what doneness and harvest at whatever you prefer best. I do this with new strains that I'm unfamiliar with. Good luck

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
My advice to you bro is when you think they are ready, give them another week. Waiting until they are done is one of the hardest parts. But rest assured mature bud smokes tastes and gives a different affect than bud that is harvested early.

I prefer a good 90% cloudy 10% amber but this is all personal preference. Some people like clear/milky. Some all clear, some all amber. I would harvest in stages and keep track of which bud is at what doneness and harvest at whatever you prefer best. I do this with new strains that I'm unfamiliar with. Good luck
Thanks brother ... I’m gonna do that ... cheers!

Citadel

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem White Widow
Trichs can also amber when bruised recently found this out on RQS

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk