New Grower Trics Amber up during drying?

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Global Moderator
Sep 4, 2017
Yes, not extensively but they do still mature a bit after chop. If you chop at 10% amber you may end up with 12 -13% so not a lot, this is not scientific or proven just my observations as a decade long grower.

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
Yes, not extensively but they do still mature a bit after chop. If you chop at 10% amber you may end up with 12 -13% so not a lot, this is not scientific or proven just my observations as a decade long grower.
Thanks bud ... I’m a beginner grower about to do my first harvest and I have zero confidence about it and I’m running out of time and patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mcdee

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Global Moderator
Sep 4, 2017
My advice to you bro is when you think they are ready, give them another week. Waiting until they are done is one of the hardest parts. But rest assured mature bud smokes tastes and gives a different affect than bud that is harvested early.

I prefer a good 90% cloudy 10% amber but this is all personal preference. Some people like clear/milky. Some all clear, some all amber. I would harvest in stages and keep track of which bud is at what doneness and harvest at whatever you prefer best. I do this with new strains that I'm unfamiliar with. Good luck

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
My advice to you bro is when you think they are ready, give them another week. Waiting until they are done is one of the hardest parts. But rest assured mature bud smokes tastes and gives a different affect than bud that is harvested early.

I prefer a good 90% cloudy 10% amber but this is all personal preference. Some people like clear/milky. Some all clear, some all amber. I would harvest in stages and keep track of which bud is at what doneness and harvest at whatever you prefer best. I do this with new strains that I'm unfamiliar with. Good luck
Thanks brother ... I’m gonna do that ... cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Free Flow