• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Microwave

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Triple Grape - Double Grape x Tyrone Stomper

Hola Amigos - I decided to chronicle my Triple Grape grow since nobody else has yet chronicled this strain on AFN.

First and foremost, I'm hardly a super grower. I grow a few plants per year for my and my wife's personal head stash. I'm not out to win grow battles, I grow purely for personal enjoyment!

I'm growing using Happy Frog soil in a 1 or 1.5 gallon pot (I'm not sure of the size) and using General Hydroponics nutes (Floralicious Plus, FloraDuo A, FloraDuo B and Liquid Koolbloom). I'm growing in a 2x2x4 tent using a 90 watt ufo full spectrum led light which I keep on 24/0 i.e. it's on all the time.

These photos are of my girl at day 31 from seedling. She's approx. 45 cm/18 inches high and 30 cm/12 inches across. I haven't trained her in any way except for snipping off 4 fan leaves a week ago so that light could better reach her bud sites. She's been a breeze to grow thus far, she's just now stretching.

Enjoy and I sincerely hope that others find this journal useful. :thumbsup:

Attachments

Microwave

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Triple Grape day 37 from seedling.

She's in the midst of her growth spurt. Her height is now 58 cm/21 inches and she's roughly as wide as she is tall. She hasn't developed a smell, we'll see if she becomes a stinker as she ages.

This strain has grown itself and seems to be thoroughly enjoying life as an only child. I've done no training except for the occasional snipping of a fan leaf so that the bud sites can all see the light. The 3rd photo is in my narrow grow tent, not much room for growing 2 mature plants at the same time.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Attachments

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Nice job!

I'm like you, not a super grower and I'm not looking for stroke jobs on my grows or techniques. I look to grow some buds to smoke and have stashed to treat myself and have fun while doing it. Your plants look good and I know exactly what you mean with limited grow space and I am constantly adjusting my grows and experimenting. Plain and simple, If you're getting the results your happy with, that's all that counts!

Keep growin bro!

Microwave

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Nice job!

I'm like you, not a super grower and I'm not looking for stroke jobs on my grows or techniques. I look to grow some buds to smoke and have stashed to treat myself and have fun while doing it. Your plants look good and I know exactly what you mean with limited grow space and I am constantly adjusting my grows and experimenting. Plain and simple, If you're getting the results your happy with, that's all that counts!

Keep growin bro!
Thanks!! I do some LST on strains that I think will be large ones due to my smallish grow space, but I reckon that Triple Grape will be a medium sized plant for me so no training is needed. Growing is a fun hobby for my wife and I, and of course the buds are cool to enjoy! :smoking:

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Thanks!! I do some LST on strains that I think will be large ones due to my smallish grow space, but I reckon that Triple Grape will be a medium sized plant for me so no training is needed. Growing is a fun hobby for my wife and I, and of course the buds are cool to enjoy! :smoking:
looking great my friend and nice to meet you also its a very rewarding hobby I've got to agree with that :d5:

Microwave

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Triple Grape day 44 from seedling.

She's finished stretching and is forming her buds. She's about 60 cm/ 24 inches high and her width is pretty much the same as her height. She's going to be a frosty plant and thus far without much of an odor. Could be a good choice for stealth grows.

Thanks for checking out this thread! :toke:

Attachments